OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Asin, Salman 'Marriage' Buzzes South' http://in.movies.yahoo.com/specials/Asin-Salman-Marriage-Buzzes-South/Bollywood/slideshow-1226.html#
Not only for health, Yoga is good as a career....
Dear friends I was searching On line earning In India then on the 1st page this site link come. http://www.onlineearningblog.com/2009/12/earn-money-with-boddunan.html I got...
Six HUJI men convicted for plotting to kidnap Sachin, Sourav New Delhi, Dec 24 (PTI) Six HuJI militants, including three Pakistanis, were today held guilty by a Delhi court...
Being new to weblinks would like to know the reasons for rejection of my weblinks
There are many types of leaders: ploitical, business, social see the link: http://campus.yahoo.com/news/yedubusinesstoday/leaderspeak-with-rs-agarwal-20110920
Rice basmati declines on adequate supply New Delhi, Dec 24 (PTI) Rice basmati prices fell by Rs 100 per quintal on the wholesale grains market today on adequate stocks...
Working on late night is Good or bad? How could i manage our health if I work on late night and not sleep more than 5 hours in a day..
Principals have not only the authority to run school. They may also inflict fine on those selling cigarette or any tobacco products within a short distance from college....
It is not the elderly but the youngsters who are more prone to heart attack. see the link....
Udaipur (Rajasthan) witnessed a bizarre act by some self styled puritans. A group of men and women stripped a man and a married woman and publicly humiliated them.See more in the...
Tag line missing in logo (Information Creates Wealth)... Alignment differs in Google Chrome in 1024*768 Resolution. Kindly check it.
This fact has aggravated me for a really long time. In India the maximum punishment given to a sex offender is just 10years. After destroying a person's life, 10years...
Presently, an attempt to commit suicide is a punishable offence. This is obviously unfair as the person needs counseling and help rather than prosecution. Soon this may be...
When the spiralling prices of foodgrains and all other essential commodities are making the life of an average Indian miserable the government has proposed a fresh hike in the...
Owing to racism and other criminal acts, Australia was considered unsafe. Now other western countries like U.S.A. are also proving unsafe. There was recently in U.S.A. a fatal...
Turritopsis nutricula may be the world’s only “immortal” creature. Jellyfish usually die after propagating but Turritopsis reverts to aread more
Where Would You Like To Drop The Person Above You???. 01. In Hell 02. Heaven 03. Jail 04. Restaurant 05. Nursery 06. Movie Hall 07. Zoo 08. Dustbin 09. Bar 10....
BJP has despite bitter relations with ruling alliance demanded the highest civilian award 'Bharata Ratna' for atal Bihari Vajpayee....
Poverty leads to starvation. Starvation kills less than over nutrition. If people plan better and earn enough, we may fight hunger. But it is more difficult to fight excessive...