OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi! I am still unaware how to post weblinks? can anyone give a details procedure or method with the help of suitable example. Its my humble request to everyone.
It has been argued before Mumbai High court that sex between consenting adults of opposite gender is not unlawful and adultery is not a crime. However right bethe opinion,...
Pietersen turns match - and the series - on head with shock...
We are following the Christian Calendar for administrative, social and for all practical purposes. The calendar is after birth of Jesus Christ whose date of birth is 25th...
Solar ecclipse on 30th June 2011 (today) is visible only in antartica. Only sea birds and penguins will witness this. http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/article2148377.ece
The man who killed lakhs of Jewish people is suspected to be Jewish in origin!A study conducted in 39 relatives of Adolph Hitler reveals this.
HI FRIENDS WHAT YOU THINKING ABOUT HIGHWAY'S HEAVY ROAD TAX WE ARE PAYING INCOME TAX, SELL TAX AND MANY MORE TAXES WHEN WE ARE BUYING NEW VEHICLE WE ARE PAYING ROAD...
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Story/122295/cinema/salman-khan-launches-mifta-website.html
Food Allergy And Home Remedies For Quick Cure ntake of certain food items may cause food allergy. It is the result of a reaction of the immune system of the body to certain...
HI FRIENDS I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT COLLEGE AND SCHOOL STUDENTS. THEY ARE USING VEHICLE FOR GOING SCHOOL OR COLLEGE. SO TO SAVE FUEL IT SHOULD BE COMPULSORY TO USE COLLEGE...
It is the days of football fever again.The Latin American world cup Copa America is kicking off today in Argentina.
READING BEFORE 20 DAYS OF EXAM. READING ON LAST DAY OF EXAM. NOT READING. READING DAILY WHAT YOU ARE DOING???? I AM READING ONLY 3 OLD PAPERS OF EXAM NOT (DOING MORE OR...
India have elected to field first in 4th one day international against New Zealand.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3444]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3443]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3442]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3441]} Creativity at its best!
MOVIE 3IDIOTS MY FRIENDS ARE SAYING ME THAT 3 IDIOTS IS THE BEST MOVIE OF PRESENT TIME WHAT YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT THIS MOVIE IS THIS MOVIE PERFECT TO CELEBRATE NEW YEAR ?
England beat Australia in second test of Ashes and lead series by 1-0
silver (.999 fineness) shot up by Rs 340 per kilo to open at a new peak of Rs 46,005 from its preceding close of Rs 45,665
As things sell and sell products, and some may not even dream of the concept model. Flip, designed by Kristian Ulrich Larsen's dream is filled with Android smartphone concept...
LAST DAY I SEEN ON ONE NEWS CHANNEL THAT MUMBAI HAS ONLY 200 DAYS WATER WHAT ALL PEOPLES SHOULD DO TO SAVE WATERS ? GIVE A IDEAS TO SAVE WATER 1)USE LESS WATER 2)SAVE...
Bomb Blast in Kashi, Banaras.... At Sheetla Ghat of Vaaranasi....