Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Often seeing funny images makes us laugh.And we cannot control our laugh.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9095]}

I know well about test tube babies which is a form of advanced technology. What are these? Pot babies? Really Funny!

Seems like the 100 kauravas coming out of barrels or rather pots here...LOL :laugh:

How can you understand that there are 100 babies? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, what would your count be? close to 100 , less or more :P ...either way there are some not visible...

may be those 40 thieves of Alibaba story too :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
A funny dog with so many legs.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9138]}

Sharmistha Banerjee
The secret inspiration for the internet!!! :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9137]}

LOL :laugh: ...once net provided a lot of anonymity , not any more since one can be traced so very easily..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Wow So beautiful creation .Take a time on this image you look some cute feeling
See this picture

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9011]}

Fashion is my passion,Enjoy every one.
http://www.getjewelified.com
This picture is really very nice one.A very cute and innocent picture.

Sharmistha Banerjee

LOL :laugh: ...once net provided a lot of anonymity , not any more since one can be traced so very easily..

Ha ha ha! That's true but one can still write anonymously especially for posting bitchy comments!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ha ha ha! That's true but one can still write anonymously especially for posting bitchy comments!

True true ! but with time I guess even that gets traced ....we get to see so many of those swear masers getting back their own medicines.. :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

True true ! but with time I guess even that gets traced ....we get to see so many of those swear masers getting back their own medicines.. :laugh:

Yes, thank god for that! :evil:
onion_2012-11-07.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

See this funny onion. Its wearing all the things like woman. :) :) :cheer: :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9170]}

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
How increase in everything affected the child.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9184]}
impossibletense.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.