Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here is another update for two more MLAs -
1- Satyendra Kumar Jain - Education level: Bachelor, Architecture (Engineer)
Profession: Architecture consultant,
Wealth: House in Delhi and in Meerut,
2- Somnath Bharti - is an Indian lawyer turned politician with the Aam Admi Party (AAP), representing the Malviya Nagar constituency in the Delhi Legislative Assembly.After completing his M.Sc. from IIT Delhi,[ Bharti pursued a degree in law

No court cases on either of these two also.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

2- Somnath Bharti - is an Indian lawyer turned politician with the Aam Admi Party (AAP), representing the Malviya Nagar constituency in the Delhi Legislative Assembly.After completing his M.Sc. from IIT Delhi,[ Bharti pursued a degree in law

Only such people without blemishes can assure a good governance. AAP has done its homework in carefully choosing its candidates. I wish them all success.

Only such people without blemishes can assure a good governance. AAP has done its homework in carefully choosing its candidates. I wish them all success.

Actually I was trying to prove that almost all of them highly educated and not 5th class or 8th class passed although even lesser educated with willingness to give a good governance is not a bad idea.

Thank you said by: rambabu

Actually I was trying to prove that almost all of them highly educated and not 5th class or 8th class passed although even lesser educated with willingness to give a good governance is not a bad idea.

True. You have come up with solid proof. By the by, there is no dearth of ' Thumb impression' politicos in Congress. And the remaining are 'Head nodding', politicos to the tunes of party high command. Any uneducated person with a will to work for the people is better than this lot.
Thank you said by: suni51

True. You have come up with solid proof. By the by, there is no dearth of ' Thumb impression' politicos in Congress. And the remaining are 'Head nodding', politicos to the tunes of party high command. Any uneducated person with a will to work for the people is better than this lot.

I am not yet sure if AAP will be able to form a government in Delhi but one thing is for sure that they will give a clean and corruption free government to prove their point.

Now the latest Headline on TOI is, "In Delhi swearing at begins even before "Swearing in."Party general secretary. Janardhan Dwivedi's remarks on supporting Cong clearly exposes a Divide in the Congress party, the oldest political party of this country.

Congress was over eager to support AAP with a view to stop BJP. They should have taken the stand that they would consider support if such request is made by AAP. Secondly, AAP continued abuse game that angered congressmen. BJP is the largest party and so they should have formed government even as minority. The majority would be decided on floor of house.
Congress is going in two ways as usual it seems their strategy, though unsuccessful one, as Kapil Sibal told the other day, they are clever than BJP and they know how to form govt with 8 MLA and now yesterday Ahmed Patel rising on TV saying Congress should not support this govt, on the first hand, it is the same age old strategy which is going on and they have taken decision and now they are showing two ways with these comments.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
Now the latest Headline on TOI is, "In Delhi swearing at begins even before "Swearing in."Party general secretary. Janardhan Dwivedi's remarks on supporting Cong clearly exposes a Divide in the Congress party, the oldest political party of this country.

Congress was over eager to support AAP with a view to stop BJP. They should have taken the stand that they would consider support if such request is made by AAP. Secondly, AAP continued abuse game that angered congressmen. BJP is the largest party and so they should have formed government even as minority. The majority would be decided on floor of house.
Congress is going in two ways as usual it seems their strategy, though unsuccessful one, as Kapil Sibal told the other day, they are clever than BJP and they know how to form govt with 8 MLA and now yesterday Ahmed Patel rising on TV saying Congress should not support this govt, on the first hand, it is the same age old strategy which is going on and they have taken decision and now they are showing two ways with these comments.

You are right, the strategy of congress is clear. They are now showing as they have a difference of opinion in their MLAs and 3 of them are not in favor of support to AAP. Besides the president has not yet given a clearance to LG.

It shows how confused congress is.they do not know what they want. Such party cannot know what the people want. This has been realized by the people. That's why they have shown the congress exit in the just concluded assembly elections of the 4states.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
The major problem with Congress party is that they cannot take their failure with good grace . They can never see others in power and now a situation has come where they can try and show that unless they have a say nothing works and everybody who is anbody in Congress is taking pot shots...But I am sure people are able to perceive exactly what is wrong with them and their whole set up, it is rotten to the core !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now there is no doubt on government. Kejriwal will take oath on 28th.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/delhi/arvind-kejriwal-set-to-take-oath-at-ramlila-maidan-on-saturday_899265.html

Kejriwal decides to refuse security and official residence. This shows his simple style. But he is not alone in such category. The Chief ministers of Goa, Pudducheri and Tripura lead a very simple life. This may be because these states are small and relatively peaceful. But Delhi is capital of India and it may not be practical to work from his private residence that too outside delhi union territory- namely Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.