Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It seems he is moving to higher court for anticipatory bail and to day the decision will be there, there is alert is all airports and ports abt. him so that he cannot escape, I think Goan police is performing this case with professional attitudes.

Goa police summoned Tej pal after the journalist deposed. we have to wait and see.
The journalist deposed and it is better news, as Goan police advised media not to cover journalist and for this I have not heard abt, it. Law will take its own course. No one is above law.

It appears noose is tightening around the neck of Tejpal.
It should be, if he has committed crime, then he should not be hiding behind, the political cover, I am surprised to see the political angle, the case is moving in natural environment.

Nothing will surprise me. Each angle has its own significance and consequences.
I think there is one angle, the angle of probability of rape charge, and all the politics is coming from Tejpal in bell plea.

The woman journalist's statement has been recorded by the Goa police, which is considered as the most crucial one. We have to wait and see how crucial the statement is.

What has struck me is the kind of courage and conviction this woman has displayed!!! Her grandmother, mother even a few colleagues tried to dissuade her to take him head-on on this issue but she has stuck to her guns!! Hats off!! About Tejpal the only thing I can say is that he has tried every imaginable trick - obviously dirty and dubious- to fend himself off without any luck and success so far. He should not be allowed to get way with his despicable deeds.

Court serve notice to Tejpal. He will be behind bar within one or two days. He is another Asha Ram

We have Tejpals, Asha Rams in hundreds and thousands in all parts of the country and my countrymen must wake up to this fact to save this nation!!

It is happening all over the country as if the punishment means nothing and all those men care about is, satisfy their urges anyway they want and kill the victim too ...Disgusting ! :angry:

What sickens me is here is a man who made a name as a crusader of sorts against a crime of this kind, didn't even care to spare a thought to commit this crime against a person of his daughter age. What a human tragedy!!!

Such crimes arise out of irresistable physical proximity and are not so deliberate. I remeber a couplet- Tan ki hawas man ko gunahgaar bana deti hai- Bhukhe pet ko desh bhakti sikhane valo bhookh insaan ko gaddar bana deti hai (The physical lust makes your mind guilty and those preaching patriotism to the starving, should remember that hunger makes you traitor)

The managing editor of Tehalaka has resigned as she was being accused of shielding Tejpal.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/tehelka-managing-editor-shoma-chaudhary-resignation-letter/1/326841.html

As long as it i mutual no one is complaining but one cannot force oneself...That is precisely what seems to have happened here.I dont see how any man fails to see when there is negative response from the other side, are they blind or totally insensetive except their own needs ? There is absolutely no excuse for such things....And most of these quotes were made by men keeping their own greed in mind so one need not really give much impotance to such utterances ! We cannot club hunger and lust under the same category, they are two totally different needs..

what I could make out of e-mail exchanges between the two, it is clear enough that a superior coercing, coaxing and cajoling a subordinate of his daughter's age - in fact his daughter is her friend :ohmy: :ohmy: - into satisfying his immoral lust. Shame!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

With all the evidence he still went ahead and started slandering her, that just goes to show how low some people can stoop to when they are cornered...

The credit should go to this young lady who must have resisted all attempts at buying her honor. We need such persons in India today in greater and good numbers !! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
It is very difficult to come out into open when such crimes are committed, but the brave lady comes out in open and has been duly supported by Goa police to keep her anonymous.

Goa Police arrived at Delhi now. Any moment he may be arrested. He has been issued non - bailable arrest warrant.
It seems he is moving to higher court for anticipatory bail and to day the decision will be there, there is alert is all airports and ports abt. him so that he cannot escape, I think Goan police is performing this case with professional attitudes.

Goa police summoned Tej pal after the journalist deposed. we have to wait and see.
The journalist deposed and it is better news, as Goan police advised media not to cover journalist and for this I have not heard abt, it. Law will take its own course. No one is above law.

It should be, if he has committed crime, then he should not be hiding behind, the political cover, I am surprised to see the political angle, the case is moving in natural environment.

I think there is one angle, the angle of probability of rape charge, and all the politics is coming from Tejpal in bell plea.

The woman journalist's statement has been recorded by the Goa police, which is considered as the most crucial one. We have to wait and see how crucial the statement is.

What has struck me is the kind of courage and conviction this woman has displayed!!! Her grandmother, mother even a few colleagues tried to dissuade her to take him head-on on this issue but she has stuck to her guns!! Hats off!! About Tejpal the only thing I can say is that he has tried every imaginable trick - obviously dirty and dubious- to fend himself off without any luck and success so far. He should not be allowed to get way with his despicable deeds.

Court serve notice to Tejpal. He will be behind bar within one or two days. He is another Asha Ram

We have Tejpals, Asha Rams in hundreds and thousands in all parts of the country and my countrymen must wake up to this fact to save this nation!!

It is happening all over the country as if the punishment means nothing and all those men care about is, satisfy their urges anyway they want and kill the victim too ...Disgusting ! :angry:

What sickens me is here is a man who made a name as a crusader of sorts against a crime of this kind, didn't even care to spare a thought to commit this crime against a person of his daughter age. What a human tragedy!!!

Such crimes arise out of irresistable physical proximity and are not so deliberate. I remeber a couplet- Tan ki hawas man ko gunahgaar bana deti hai- Bhukhe pet ko desh bhakti sikhane valo bhookh insaan ko gaddar bana deti hai (The physical lust makes your mind guilty and those preaching patriotism to the starving, should remember that hunger makes you traitor)

The managing editor of Tehalaka has resigned as she was being accused of shielding Tejpal.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/tehelka-managing-editor-shoma-chaudhary-resignation-letter/1/326841.html

As long as it i mutual no one is complaining but one cannot force oneself...That is precisely what seems to have happened here.I dont see how any man fails to see when there is negative response from the other side, are they blind or totally insensetive except their own needs ? There is absolutely no excuse for such things....And most of these quotes were made by men keeping their own greed in mind so one need not really give much impotance to such utterances ! We cannot club hunger and lust under the same category, they are two totally different needs..

what I could make out of e-mail exchanges between the two, it is clear enough that a superior coercing, coaxing and cajoling a subordinate of his daughter's age - in fact his daughter is her friend :ohmy: :ohmy: - into satisfying his immoral lust. Shame!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

With all the evidence he still went ahead and started slandering her, that just goes to show how low some people can stoop to when they are cornered...

The credit should go to this young lady who must have resisted all attempts at buying her honor. We need such persons in India today in greater and good numbers !! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
It is very difficult to come out into open when such crimes are committed, but the brave lady comes out in open and has been duly supported by Goa police to keep her anonymous.

Goa Police arrived at Delhi now. Any moment he may be arrested. He has been issued non - bailable arrest warrant.
Crime is supposed to be committed, law will taken its own course and if found guilty then he will be taken to custody.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Crime is supposed to be committed, law will taken its own course and if found guilty then he will be taken to custody.

Crime is supposed to be committed ? I did not understand. Please clarify.

It is bad grammar from me, Crime is committed, but the guilty is not still it is proved in the court of law, what I am trying to speak it out.

It is bad grammar from me, Crime is committed, but the guilty is not still it is proved in the court of law, what I am trying to speak it out.

Now it's ok. Thanks for clarifying.
Finally Tejpal has made his appearance at the Delhi airport probably on his way to Goa where he has been asked to go for questioning.The girl in question has issued some more damaging statements saying that what he did was rape in every way and should be punished for it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

He is smiling or trying to hide his nervousness, I could not understand, nevertheless he had appeared and now the law will take its own course.

He is smiling or trying to hide his nervousness, I could not understand, nevertheless he had appeared and now the law will take its own course.

When culprits know that punishment is inevitable,they smile.
Tarun Tejpal arrived Goa from Delhi. He was not allowed to get down from the plane. Tomorrow Goa police will arrest him.
I have a doubt in my mind ...If an woman in such a position been involved in an adulterous scandal ,would she be allowed to go around so brazenly as Tejpal does with his family and wife falling all over him,supporting him ! I doubt it very much , the woman would have been kicked out first by the family ! Ours is still such a feudal society ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.