Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes. He cannot go scot free as NCW has stepped in and it may take suo motu cognisance of the issue. Tarun has written his own set of penal code it seems.

Stepping down from his post is a good gesture. This is not a substitute for the punishment that be inflicted by competent court.

accepting guilty is good thing but it don't declare him innocent. I saw in one news channel that girl is not want to complain.

Even without the complaint, the case was taken for investigation and Goa police already filed FIR against Tarun Tejpal.

This case will not stay in court. They will prove that it is sex with consent.

What is the use of filing case against if this was done with the consent of the girl. Is this done for bad publicity?

Did the girl give consent? No. Goa police squad has reached Delhi to question Tarun Tejpal. Truth will come out only after investigation.

Of course not, the girl has lodged the FIR against him and he himself has apologised for what he terms as a grave mistake..will he do that if there is no reason ? As of now according to the police the elevator where the episode took place had no CCTV coverage so they have to go by their evidence only...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

yes. He cannot go scot free as NCW has stepped in and it may take suo motu cognisance of the issue. Tarun has written his own set of penal code it seems.

Stepping down from his post is a good gesture. This is not a substitute for the punishment that be inflicted by competent court.

accepting guilty is good thing but it don't declare him innocent. I saw in one news channel that girl is not want to complain.

Even without the complaint, the case was taken for investigation and Goa police already filed FIR against Tarun Tejpal.

This case will not stay in court. They will prove that it is sex with consent.

What is the use of filing case against if this was done with the consent of the girl. Is this done for bad publicity?

Did the girl give consent? No. Goa police squad has reached Delhi to question Tarun Tejpal. Truth will come out only after investigation.

Of course not, the girl has lodged the FIR against him and he himself has apologised for what he terms as a grave mistake..will he do that if there is no reason ? As of now according to the police the elevator where the episode took place had no CCTV coverage so they have to go by their evidence only...

Tarun has visualized all this . That's why in order to hush up the matter, by playing the drama of keeping himself away from chief editorship for 6 months. And for the same reason, all the while he was insisting on CCTV footage. And regarding evidence, he can do the necessary tricks.
Here too the proverb those who live in glass house...apllies ! Tejpal and his tehelka team were very critical and would stand on moral high ground when there were debates but now they have to ewat the humble pie! I hope the other journalists and media people too watch out and realise that they too are not above the law...

It is dilouge of Waqt film. It is very popular at that time. I am in surprise what is happening to high profile Indians, Retired judge of Suprem court, Sant and now a journalist.
Here too the proverb those who live in glass house...apllies ! Tejpal and his tehelka team were very critical and would stand on moral high ground when there were debates but now they have to ewat the humble pie! I hope the other journalists and media people too watch out and realise that they too are not above the law...

It is dilouge of Waqt film. It is very popular at that time. I am in surprise what is happening to high profile Indians, Retired judge of Suprem court, Sant and now a journalist.

Corruption is everywhere. Even in Puranic age. Where there is a human, corruption too exists just by his side.
Strict punishment should be given to such victims. law should be equal to all.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Strict punsihment to the victim or the offender ? :unsure: ....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL. A unique judgment.

LOL. A unique judgment.

I guess it was a typing mistake ....The case is taking on new dimensions now and it is difficukt to guess what the outcome is going to be..

LOL. A unique judgment.

I guess it was a typing mistake ....The case is taking on new dimensions now and it is difficukt to guess what the outcome is going to be..

Yes, it was a typo.
Goa police recorded statements of 3 witnesses with whom the victim had spoken to after the sexual assault. She had also intimated through an e- mail the managing editor Shoma Choudhury.
This is shocking news and for the first time media house is being investigated and the case has different dimensions. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.