The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
EWver since he became the PM of Pakistan India has been having more problems.The border poblem has escalated and he is bent on dragging in the Kashmir issue ! As far as India is concerned I am sure the only unfinished business that needs US mediation is that of POK which should be handed over to iNdia...
http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/us-intervention-will-resolve-kashmir-issue-nawaz-sharif_884481.html

I like it what I read, this gives a perfect chance to India to settle the issue once for ever. Although I don't see any role of the US into this. Who the heck, by the way the Pakistan think the US are?

Take it from me. US will never stop supporting Pakistan. POK will remain as POK.

The US must support if they have to stay alive, after all they have to sell their arms to warring nations.

Foreign policies of any country will revolve around the principle, "self preservation" first,
EWver since he became the PM of Pakistan India has been having more problems.The border poblem has escalated and he is bent on dragging in the Kashmir issue ! As far as India is concerned I am sure the only unfinished business that needs US mediation is that of POK which should be handed over to iNdia...
http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/us-intervention-will-resolve-kashmir-issue-nawaz-sharif_884481.html

I like it what I read, this gives a perfect chance to India to settle the issue once for ever. Although I don't see any role of the US into this. Who the heck, by the way the Pakistan think the US are?

No one denied from it that Kashmir problem should solved. But I am not in favour of US mediation. It is also not possible that Pakistan will handover POK to India. Best solution of this problem is to accept LOC as border line.

No one denied from it that Kashmir problem should solved. But I am not in favour of US mediation. It is also not possible that Pakistan will handover POK to India. Best solution of this problem is to accept LOC as border line.

But even after accepting LOC, Pakistan will continue with border violations. It's an unreliable country.

But even after accepting LOC, Pakistan will continue with border violations. It's an unreliable country.

I am agreed but if after accepting LOC if Pakistan will continue violations than India have option to go to UN. If India and Pakistan both will accept LOC than peoples in Kashmir who are favouring Pakistan should be migrated to POK. Second thing India should be remove section 370.
As things stand today, the Kashmir issue has only esca;ated over the years and Pakistan is the main culprit.The problem has been that of poor governance which never stood firm instead dilly dallied and stupidly believed Paks many false promises, later only to regret their back stabbing- shows a very immature way of handling such a serious issue, even now nothimg much is being done...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We can expect nothing else from Pakistan. every country has some distinct plans and policies for domestic public opinion. They have to show to their public that they are dealing strongly with neighbor. We must build our strength and be ready for any eventuality and never yield to undue pressure. But at the same time, we must work for peace.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am agreed but if after accepting LOC if Pakistan will continue violations than India have option to go to UN. If India and Pakistan both will accept LOC than peoples in Kashmir who are favouring Pakistan should be migrated to POK. Second thing India should be remove section 370.

No Indian Government so far moved a step toward solving this issue strongly and in a phased manner. They want to keep the issue as it is. And why should we go to UN, the fprevioust time we did even that was a strategical error.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No Indian Government so far moved a step toward solving this issue strongly and in a phased manner. They want to keep the issue as it is. And why should we go to UN, the fprevioust time we did even that was a strategical error.

Do you remember the song. 'Kashmir Hamara Hai ; Kashmir Na Dengey " ?
Kashmir is ours and we should direct all our endeavors to get it back. UN or USA should be out of picture.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
This is a mess created by the British rulers when Independence was declared and we are suffering through decades because of it....All our great leaders like Nehru and Gandhi could have avoided this if they had put their foot down and not accepted the half and half resolution especially since Pakistan was being given away from our country and they had no business to even think about Kashmir which was integral part of India...If kashimiri muslims wanted to be part of Pakistan they should have been asked to leave and not expect to align the land with Pakistan !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Take it from me. US will never stop supporting Pakistan. POK will remain as POK.

The US must support if they have to stay alive, after all they have to sell their arms to warring nations.

That clearly shows, US has a fixed ,sturdy policy. Do we have one? Do we have a policy that can make other countries think that we mean business? Till then, Maldives to Burma will be playing hide and seek with us.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.