The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
India should ignore Pakistan all together and in this way they will come running to us as we know they are depending on us in every aspects of life.

How can you ignore someone who is causing damage and threatening the lives of people in our country? It is simply not possible to do that...We are interdependent on some things,like for example recently onion was imported from there...

Most of peoples of Pakistan and India wants good relation but Pakistan army is not in favour of it. Interdependent may be improve relations. But first should be improve security of borders.
I don't think majority of Indians are thinking about good relationships with western neighbor, government are taking decisions and it is time to defend the country from such spark aggressions.

A common man in both the countries is not aware of the hatred which is nothing but the dirty creations of the leaders of both the countries.
India should ignore Pakistan all together and in this way they will come running to us as we know they are depending on us in every aspects of life.

How can you ignore someone who is causing damage and threatening the lives of people in our country? It is simply not possible to do that...We are interdependent on some things,like for example recently onion was imported from there...

Most of peoples of Pakistan and India wants good relation but Pakistan army is not in favour of it. Interdependent may be improve relations. But first should be improve security of borders.
I don't think majority of Indians are thinking about good relationships with western neighbor, government are taking decisions and it is time to defend the country from such spark aggressions.

A common man in both the countries is not aware of the hatred which is nothing but the dirty creations of the leaders of both the countries.

Most common people are very much aware of hatred that is brewing between the two countries. They naturally feel that their own countrys stand is right ... Pakistanis are obsessed with India ,its films and so on but with all that they also have a Kashmir fixation and they feel that because of its muslim majority it is rightfully theirs.I had visited Karachi in 2006 and while speaking to some families there this is what I realised, and these are educated people.They somehow bring in this topic because they want you to know their view point...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Most common people are very much aware of hatred that is brewing between the two countries. They naturally feel that their own countrys stand is right ... Pakistanis are obsessed with India ,its films and so on but with all that they also have a Kashmir fixation and they feel that because of its muslim majority it is rightfully theirs.I had visited Karachi in 2006 and while speaking to some families there this is what I realised, and these are educated people.They somehow bring in this topic because they want you to know their view point...
What should be the solutions? India's head is Jammu and Kashmir, and India cannot be beheaded, and they do not want to shred their occupied territory, so this will go on till human civilization lasts.

http://mohanmekap.com/

What should be the solutions? India's head is Jammu and Kashmir, and India cannot be beheaded, and they do not want to shred their occupied territory, so this will go on till human civilization lasts.

That might be so...other than that ,Pakistan because of its Nefarious activities might disintegrate and hopefully the whole Kashmir issue would die a natural death which would be the best solution for us ( although far fetched )..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That might be so...other than that ,Pakistan because of its Nefarious activities might disintegrate and hopefully the whole Kashmir issue would die a natural death which would be the best solution for us ( although far fetched )..
Somewhere and some time nature will solve the problem, as no one knows how fearful it can be when the nature shows its might.

Somewhere and some time nature will solve the problem, as no one knows how fearful it can be when the nature shows its might.

Thats true, but nature is impartial and doesnt see who is being hurt ! Nawaz Sharief is now playing to the gallery since thats what the Pakistani population wants, they all do....The other day even Imran Khan was seen with the LET chief on the same platform even though he is known to be a terrorist and was behin the Bombay blasts ,,goes to show how committed they are with regard to peace and friendship with India. So why should we act coy?

India is living in a difficult territory with hostile neighbor, each movement need to be calculated with due care and caution while dealing with such weird neighbor.

India is living in a difficult territory with hostile neighbor, each movement need to be calculated with due care and caution while dealing with such weird neighbor.

That's what India is doing now. Don't think that India is not aware of its neighbors. We had 4 wars with the neighbor since independence.

That's what India is doing now. Don't think that India is not aware of its neighbors. We had 4 wars with the neighbor since independence.
and numerous proxy wars going on and each second they are indulging in proxy wars. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

and numerous proxy wars going on and each second they are indulging in proxy wars. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

They are being retaliated in an effective way. Yesterday's was another such retaliation.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.