Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Whats gone is gone.. Yes bad things did happened and it was worst at that time for people who went through it.. Modi was right or wrong at that time is individuals opinion and its both ways... The thing is , he has shown results. Gujrat has outgrown all other states and people are happy under his leadership.. So he deserves to be the BJP candidate for P.M. Lets see what future elections bring.. There is still time for him to be at the top..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: usha manohar
After all the confusion and discussions BJP has finally come out with the announcement that Modi would be their PM candidate ...The usual political reactions were heard..Generally this news has been received favorably in all sections of the society and opinion polls were showing more than 80% people voting for modi..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Narendra-Modi-anointed-BJP-PM-candidate-Advani-disappointed/articleshow/22554959.cms

It is quite an interesting gamble on the part of BJP. If you look at its leadership cupboard it is near empty. Its choice is shockingly restricted and the decision to plump for Modi has be seen in this context. As for his prime ministerial prospects, let us see what's in the womb of the future. One thing is certain that his make or break moment has come. If he even comes nearer to what he aspires for, he would be the man to watch out for. And if he fails - it would be a very big and hard fall!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar
After all the confusion and discussions BJP has finally come out with the announcement that Modi would be their PM candidate ...The usual political reactions were heard..Generally this news has been received favorably in all sections of the society and opinion polls were showing more than 80% people voting for modi..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Narendra-Modi-anointed-BJP-PM-candidate-Advani-disappointed/articleshow/22554959.cms

It is quite an interesting gamble on the part of BJP. If you look at its leadership cupboard it is near empty. Its choice is shockingly restricted and the decision to plump for Modi has be seen in this context. As for his prime ministerial prospects, let us see what's in the womb of the future. One thing is certain that his make or break moment has come. If he even comes nearer to what he aspires for, he would be the man to watch out for. And if he fails - it would be a very big and hard fall!!

As far as leadership is concerned I dont see any leader worthy of becoming the Pm in any party - congress or other parties except probably Modi... One cannot even imagine a Mayawati,Rahul,Mulayam singh,Nitish Kumar,Mamata Banerji,Deve Gowda or anyone else capable of that..I sincerely hope that he takes over and brings in some much needed discipline ... I am sure the Islamic terrorists are dreading the news already !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Modi may be preferred individually but there is no direct election for P.M. Consequently, you will be voting for M.P. in your constituency on various considerations. This is just an intent of BJP to nominate Modi as P.M. in the case of BJP getting opportunity to form a government. There are now only two allies- Akali Dal and shiva sena. Most other probable lies may not accept BJP under Modi's leadership. It appears that Modi is elevated only for polarizing of votes on communal lines but ultimately the PM candidate may be some one acceptable to most probable allies. Sushma Swaraj may be ultimately elevated as PM in the event of BJP getting opportunity to form govt. with allies.
I do not think Modi is communal, it is so called secular media getting their livelihood through so called Modi bashing. Riots are there in the 60 years of India, still what is astonishing the so called secular media and personalities are blaming everything Modi for this. BJP has to win all by themselves then they can think of expanding, I do not think people will vote who is secular and who is communal, people will vote for economic and security reasons.

I agree. Modi cannot be single out as a communal or fascist. Actually it is the whole organization- Rashtriya swayam Sewak sangh that has the fascist aggressive Hindutva ideology. Modi or some one else makes no difference.

Although these charges of fascism on Hindu organizations are only imaginary by parties interested to keep BJP away but I wish they were a little bit of that what they blame to be. That could have made Hindus in a little better position in what they are today. Hindus are considered second fiddle in their own countries because they are not vote banks for few selected parties.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Modi may be preferred individually but there is no direct election for P.M. Consequently, you will be voting for M.P. in your constituency on various considerations. This is just an intent of BJP to nominate Modi as P.M. in the case of BJP getting opportunity to form a government. There are now only two allies- Akali Dal and shiva sena. Most other probable lies may not accept BJP under Modi's leadership. It appears that Modi is elevated only for polarizing of votes on communal lines but ultimately the PM candidate may be some one acceptable to most probable allies. Sushma Swaraj may be ultimately elevated as PM in the event of BJP getting opportunity to form govt. with allies.
I do not think Modi is communal, it is so called secular media getting their livelihood through so called Modi bashing. Riots are there in the 60 years of India, still what is astonishing the so called secular media and personalities are blaming everything Modi for this. BJP has to win all by themselves then they can think of expanding, I do not think people will vote who is secular and who is communal, people will vote for economic and security reasons.

I agree. Modi cannot be single out as a communal or fascist. Actually it is the whole organization- Rashtriya swayam Sewak sangh that has the fascist aggressive Hindutva ideology. Modi or some one else makes no difference.

Although these charges of fascism on Hindu organizations are only imaginary by parties interested to keep BJP away but I wish they were a little bit of that what they blame to be. That could have made Hindus in a little better position in what they are today. Hindus are considered second fiddle in their own countries because they are not vote banks for few selected parties.

You can experience real fascism of saffron brigade if and when they get absolute or brute majority of their own in parliament and states. Hindus are definitely already in better position as good many of them are outside the saffron brigade influence.

More on Modi and BJP/ Sangh Pariwar in the links:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/Congress-will-need-friends-and-allies-to-counter-Modi/Article1-1122554.aspx

The link says that Congress will need allies to oppose BJP or Modi. In fact, others also need to oppose Modi or BJP where that party has some strength. In U.P., Samajvadi Party needs to oppose saffron block more than the Congress which is smaller and weaker party. But In Tamilnadu, Kerala, West Bengal and many other places, nobody- Congress or others oppose BJP or Modi as simply they do not matter.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/opinion/editorial/narendra-modis-anointment-and-its-ramifications-for-indian-polity/articleshow/22612356.cms

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: shadow
Today there was a very funny tweet which said that people of India would be caught between Tragedian Modi and Comedian Rahul, you can take your pick LOL :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Today there was a very funny tweet which said that people of India would be caught between Tragedian Modi and Comedian Rahul, you can take your pick LOL :cheer:

In U.P., people are caught more between Samajvadi Party) Muylayam singh Yadav and Bahujan samaj Party (Maya vati). Congress (Rahul or 'who') and BJP (Modi) are laggards. Same is position in many other states.

You can experience real fascism of saffron brigade if and when they get absolute or brute majority of their own in parliament and states. Hindus are definitely already in better position as good many of them are outside the saffron brigade influence.

More on Modi and BJP/ Sangh Pariwar in the links:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/Congress-will-need-friends-and-allies-to-counter-Modi/Article1-1122554.aspx

The link says that Congress will need allies to oppose BJP or Modi. In fact, others also need to oppose Modi or BJP where that party has some strength. In U.P., Samajvadi Party needs to oppose saffron block more than the Congress which is smaller and weaker party. But In Tamilnadu, Kerala, West Bengal and many other places, nobody- Congress or others oppose BJP or Modi as simply they do not matter.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/opinion/editorial/narendra-modis-anointment-and-its-ramifications-for-indian-polity/articleshow/22612356.cms

I again agree with you, the Indian politics is revolving round saffron and green blocks and congress has been left too far behind.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In U.P., people are caught more between Samajvadi Party) Muylayam singh Yadav and Bahujan samaj Party (Maya vati). Congress (Rahul or 'who') and BJP (Modi) are laggards. Same is position in many other states.

It is the same in Tamilnadu where they have either Jayalalitha or Karunanidhi both equally bad where corrupt practices are concerned.The good thing is that Jayalalitha is now concentarting on giving good governance...If we had a better alternative at the center I am sure that many people would have chosen that...

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

It is the same in Tamilnadu where they have either Jayalalitha or Karunanidhi both equally bad where corrupt practices are concerned.The good thing is that Jayalalitha is now concentarting on giving good governance...If we had a better alternative at the center I am sure that many people would have chosen that...[/quote

Actually we vote for members of parliament also the same way as we do for MLAs. Thus in U.P. there is contest between BSP and SP. In West Bengal, this will be between Trinmool and CPI(M). In Meghalaya, this will be between various local parties and Congress. In many states the contest will be between Congress and some regional party- BJP and Modi being nowhere in sight. It is Congress Versus BJP in a few states only.

Thank you said by: shadow
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.