Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Education or social standing does not seem to matter or make any difference when it comes to Mens attitude towards women, thats what seems to have happened between actress Preity Zinta and her former boyfriend businessman Ness Wadia.Preity has accused Ness of abusing and molesting her...

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/don-t-want-to-harm-anyone-only-protect-myself-preity-zinta-on-complaint-against-ness-wadia-541379?pfrom=home-lateststories

I was shocked when I read this nes in the news paper 'The Times of India" today. Where does the world go?

It's a wise step taken by Preity Zinta. Nobody is above law. ness Wadia is no exception.

Is the one who makes a complaint always right? More information is needed to come to a conclusion

CC footage clearly showed the misdeed of Ness Wadia. What more information you want?

Is it admissible in a court of law?

Had it been not admissible in the court of law, why do you think FIR was registered charging him for different offences under different clauses if IPC?

The latest news is that the Marine Drive police have not been able --"to get any crucial lead from the CCTV footage of the corporate stand of the Wankhede Stadium" and they are now going to record Zinta's statement. It seems to be a case of lovers quarrel gone bitter.

My response is based on the link provided in the thread.
Education or social standing does not seem to matter or make any difference when it comes to Mens attitude towards women, thats what seems to have happened between actress Preity Zinta and her former boyfriend businessman Ness Wadia.Preity has accused Ness of abusing and molesting her...

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/don-t-want-to-harm-anyone-only-protect-myself-preity-zinta-on-complaint-against-ness-wadia-541379?pfrom=home-lateststories

I was shocked when I read this nes in the news paper 'The Times of India" today. Where does the world go?

It's a wise step taken by Preity Zinta. Nobody is above law. ness Wadia is no exception.

Is the one who makes a complaint always right? More information is needed to come to a conclusion

CC footage clearly showed the misdeed of Ness Wadia. What more information you want?

Had it been not admissible in the court of law, why do you think FIR was registered charging him for different offences under different clauses if IPC?

The latest news is that the Marine Drive police have not been able --"to get any crucial lead from the CCTV footage of the corporate stand of the Wankhede Stadium" and they are now going to record Zinta's statement. It seems to be a case of lovers quarrel gone bitter.

My response is based on the news item put out by India Today at 14:34 pm today.

Ok. go ahead.

Ok. go ahead.

My only submission is that it is a lovers tiff gone horribly awry. No point in taking sides. Both are rich and capable of making their lawyers rich and giving media news for a few days.

Ok. go ahead.

My only submission is that it is a lovers tiff gone horribly awry. No point in taking sides. Both are rich and capable of making their lawyers rich and giving media news for a few days.

I welcome your submission. Taking sides is my prerogative.

Ok. go ahead.

Agreed. Ness is in a 'Preity' mess.

Ok. go ahead.

Agreed. Ness is in a 'Preity' mess.[/quote

Pretty good to hear you took the side of Preity. Anyhow that's your prerogative.

Ok. go ahead.

Pretty good to hear you took the side of Preity. Anyhow that's your prerogative.

Just as all that glitters is not gold, all that named Preity is not pretty, ask Ness who is now in a mess.

Ok. go ahead.

Just as all that glitters is not gold, all that named Preity is not pretty, ask Ness who is now in a mess.

Why ask Ness? it's Preitty obvious.

Ok. go ahead.

Why ask Ness? it's Preitty obvious.

My goodNess a Preity reply.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.