The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
EWver since he became the PM of Pakistan India has been having more problems.The border poblem has escalated and he is bent on dragging in the Kashmir issue ! As far as India is concerned I am sure the only unfinished business that needs US mediation is that of POK which should be handed over to iNdia...
http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/us-intervention-will-resolve-kashmir-issue-nawaz-sharif_884481.html

I like it what I read, this gives a perfect chance to India to settle the issue once for ever. Although I don't see any role of the US into this. Who the heck, by the way the Pakistan think the US are?

No one denied from it that Kashmir problem should solved. But I am not in favour of US mediation. It is also not possible that Pakistan will handover POK to India. Best solution of this problem is to accept LOC as border line.

But even after accepting LOC, Pakistan will continue with border violations. It's an unreliable country.

I am agreed but if after accepting LOC if Pakistan will continue violations than India have option to go to UN. If India and Pakistan both will accept LOC than peoples in Kashmir who are favouring Pakistan should be migrated to POK. Second thing India should be remove section 370.

No Indian Government so far moved a step toward solving this issue strongly and in a phased manner. They want to keep the issue as it is. And why should we go to UN, the fprevioust time we did even that was a strategical error.

Do you remember the song. 'Kashmir Hamara Hai ; Kashmir Na Dengey " ?
Kashmir is ours and we should direct all our endeavors to get it back. UN or USA should be out of picture.

What happen with song sirji. Do you believe that Pakistan handover POK to India? Forget it sir.

I forgot it dear Anil. Thats why, I said, its a waste of time to have talks with Pakistan in this regard. We should concentrate on defending our borders more vigilantly and with determination than ever.
What purpose do we solve by defending the borders after all? Those guys have broken ceasefire umpteen number of times and I wonder why our government doesn't take any action. I think our jawans should also take them by surprise by attacking them and catching them unawares.
Thank you said by: anil
EWver since he became the PM of Pakistan India has been having more problems.The border poblem has escalated and he is bent on dragging in the Kashmir issue ! As far as India is concerned I am sure the only unfinished business that needs US mediation is that of POK which should be handed over to iNdia...
http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/us-intervention-will-resolve-kashmir-issue-nawaz-sharif_884481.html

I like it what I read, this gives a perfect chance to India to settle the issue once for ever. Although I don't see any role of the US into this. Who the heck, by the way the Pakistan think the US are?

No one denied from it that Kashmir problem should solved. But I am not in favour of US mediation. It is also not possible that Pakistan will handover POK to India. Best solution of this problem is to accept LOC as border line.

But even after accepting LOC, Pakistan will continue with border violations. It's an unreliable country.

I am agreed but if after accepting LOC if Pakistan will continue violations than India have option to go to UN. If India and Pakistan both will accept LOC than peoples in Kashmir who are favouring Pakistan should be migrated to POK. Second thing India should be remove section 370.

No Indian Government so far moved a step toward solving this issue strongly and in a phased manner. They want to keep the issue as it is. And why should we go to UN, the fprevioust time we did even that was a strategical error.

Kashmir is ours and we should direct all our endeavors to get it back. UN or USA should be out of picture.

No we certainly won't give it but they will still take it, by hook or crook. We shall sing songs but that is about all we'll do.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No we certainly won't give it but they will still take it, by hook or crook. We shall sing songs but that is about all we'll do.

Yes that's the only way to self deception.
The only language Pakistan understands is Offence and not defence which is what India has been doing all along ! Defending our borders instead if we start playing their own game of attacking their border posts to the extent that they have to flee, then probably we can do a better job at taking care of our borders...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
The only language Pakistan understands is Offence and not defence which is what India has been doing all along ! Defending our borders instead if we start playing their own game of attacking their border posts to the extent that they have to flee, then probably we can do a better job at taking care of our borders...

Thanks Even a 10 year old knows this fact that offence is the best form of defense but not our knowledgeable leaders.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Omar Abdullah, CM, J&K, questioned , How long we are going to be at the receiving end ? It's time for Bullet for Bullet policy. I agree with Omar.
Omar Abdullah, CM, J&K, questioned , How long we are going to be at the receiving end ? It's time for Bullet for Bullet policy. I agree with Omar.
Absolutely, India should adopt policy of aggression, what is stopping it from doing so, it should learn what Pak are doing and act similarly.

http://mohanmekap.com/

What happen with song sirji. Do you believe that Pakistan handover POK to India? Forget it sir.

I forgot it dear Anil. Thats why, I said, its a waste of time to have talks with Pakistan in this regard. We should concentrate on defending our borders more vigilantly and with determination than ever.

Rambabu click on this link and see this picture it enough to lifting veil from Pakistan
http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/?id=422393&boxid=10221155062&ch=0&map=map&currentTab=tabs-1&pagedate=10/22/2013&editioncode=14&pageno=1&view=image
Kuttey Ke Dum Kabhi Sidhi Nahi Hoti. Kat Do
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal, suni51

Rambabu click on this link and see this picture it enough to lifting veil from Pakistan
http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/?id=422393&boxid=10221155062&ch=0&map=map&currentTab=tabs-1&pagedate=10/22/2013&editioncode=14&pageno=1&view=image
Kuttey Ke Dum Kabhi Sidhi Nahi Hoti. Kat Do

I agree with you Anil. Animals cannot understand the language of humans. An animal understands the language of a baton. Use it mercilessly. If you show mercy, the animal will pounce on you
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.