Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The answer must be one..but i cannt prove it just a guess..such type of questions are always have answer 1 :lol:
Rajani, you too!!!

god has to save you!

wait for kalyani's answer, hope she has brain.
I guess sajeetharan is right.. All other birds will fly away and zero will be left..
Ha Ha Ha I do have brains Sajeetharan and so has Rajani!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Of course there will be only ONE bird, the one you shot!! The rest will not wait for you to shoot them, would they?? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani

Let me join with you , we shall go one day to a ground and shoot a bird there and check whether other birds are remaining or not.

i do not agree with your answer
Well sajeetharan you have to be a good shooter first so that aim and shoot a bird correctly.. :laugh: :)
HI Rajani.. I guess Sajeetharan wants to become a Shakimaan..Seems he wants energy to shoot the bird correctly! :laugh: Or did he become overnight?
Am going to make a complain to maverick sir regarding this or kumaresh, all girls here are ragging me badly..kumaresh will be the correct person to punish you all
Oh! You call this "ragging badly??" We are not asking you to do anything..

We sorry then!!
Next question:

Give one word (two, if possible) where 3 vowels come in a row.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.