I am not shocking you with any such immediate prospect!But I ever get that adventurous,how many of you would read it??
7_5_139-20100921.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am a bit adventurous in nature so I dare say I might read it!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks a lot,Kalyani! Any other bravehearts!!!
seems interesting.You write it and being the co-mate of this community i will do the publicity. But will never read your book..
Oh My god! My posts are being repeated, I do not know whether it is the problem with browser or mouse!
00020691-20100921.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thats a very nice question... I would read it Chinmoy... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Oh,that's even a bigger favor,Sajeetharan but your smiley for the moment has scared me into changing the subject of my book - "The Pleasure of A Publicist"!!
Wow..what a maaan? All the best chinmoy. Am eagerly waiting to receive the first copy of your book.
Frankly speaking i dont have habit to read books :( , I really dont know how i completed my education ;)

But as a dear boddunan friend and co-member definetely want to encourage you Chinmoy and read it... :)
Thanks Deepti and Rajani for your encouraging words which would definitely help me in picking up courage for it!!
But we would like to receive a complementary copy of your book... :P :P :P :) :)
laughsq-20100921-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.