Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But Dhoni himself will not play if cheer leaders dance. ;) :P
Most American middle schools, high schools, and colleges have organized cheerleading squads made up solely of students. Several colleges that compete at cheerleading competitions offer cheerleading scholarships. School-sponsored cheerleading promotes school spirit and motivate the players and fans.

A cheerleading team may compete outside of sporting events (local, regional, and national competitions), and cheer for sporting events and encourage audience participation. Cheerleading is quickly becoming a year-round sport, starting with tryouts during the spring of the preceding school year, organized camp as a team, practices, attendance at various sporting events and ending with National competition season, typically from winter through spring.

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Hmm Thats a very good information.. I was not known of this... This cheerleading would give some enthusiasm about the match,.. Cool one.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Now the discussion can come to an end on this not so cheery topic!!
Seems like everyone has been enjoying this topic apart from you, Chinmoy!!

Next thing you know is, the cricketeres will want cheering at every step including stepping out of their dressing room and walking down to the pitch!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.