It may be for better or worse but there is bound to be change in our relationships with people around us - our own children, siblings, friends and relatives.
I feel that personally some relationships have gotten better while some with relatives has deteriorated because of property matters and could have been avoided if there was no greed ...
Add your own views ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's true, with time relationships change. Where there is money matters relationships go bitter, no property or money then the relationship may not go bitter they may remain same

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Time is great healing factor. People's mind and behaviour towards someone gets automatically changed with the passage of time.
It's true, with time relationships change. Where there is money matters relationships go bitter, no property or money then the relationship may not go bitter they may remain same

I feel that even when property and money is not involved there would be some minor changes since all of us are growing and changing to a certain extent and this would slightly alter our attitudes towards people around us. For all we know, it may be a positive change !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It may be for better or worse but there is bound to be change in our relationships with people around us - our own children, siblings, friends and relatives.
I feel that personally some relationships have gotten better while some with relatives has deteriorated because of property matters and could have been avoided if there was no greed ...
Add your own views ...

Property matters. But Property matters are always linked with greed (One of the parties). Another is silly reasons. "I heard you were in my place. But you didn't turn up to me." That's all. Everything comes to an end. None of the involved would want to get a step down and convince the other.
Add your own views ...

Property matters. But Property matters are always linked with greed (One of the parties). Another is silly reasons. "I heard you were in my place. But you didn't turn up to me." That's all. Everything comes to an end. None of the involved would want to get a step down and convince the other.

Yes I know ! I guess we are good at complicating matters unnecessarily...property matters, even when there is a chance for a compromise gets scuttled because of extreme greed as it happened in our case because of one person who was not ready to compromise...

Add your own views ...

Yes I know ! I guess we are good at complicating matters unnecessarily...property matters, even when there is a chance for a compromise gets scuttled because of extreme greed as it happened in our case because of one person who was not ready to compromise...

Exactly. The man who was not ready to compromise will blame us. And this blame game goes on. It happened in my case with my own brother as you said.
Add your own views ...

Exactly. The man who was not ready to compromise will blame us. And this blame game goes on. It happened in my case with my own brother as you said.

Thats bad , when it is a case of your own siblings it hurts even more, thankfully in my case it is my mothers extended family that is creating problems inspite of most of us being ready to compromise, they want a higher share...

I feel that even when property and money is not involved there would be some minor changes since all of us are growing and changing to a certain extent and this would slightly alter our attitudes towards people around us. For all we know, it may be a positive change !

Time certainly changes our priorities and our views about different things around us. Often with time, we get to know someone better. So, even without money or property being involved, our attitudes towards a person can change with time.

Time certainly changes our priorities and our views about different things around us. Often with time, we get to know someone better. So, even without money or property being involved, our attitudes towards a person can change with time.

Thats true jabeen, especially with people who are very close to us, we do tend to appreciate them better with time when there is mutual respect and affection, but with others opposite may be the case esp when they have not lived upto our expectations and feelings have not been mutual...

In some of relations, i was charged up by my family members, so i thought to be on better side and started to remain away from them.

I don't like those relations who just come up on me, without any reason.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.