Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. - Eleanor Roosevelt

"If others can do it then why can't i" is the mantra for me in every job.

Bravo !, Eleanor Roosevelt;s quote must act like a tonic on you.

Yes Rambabuji. Its a motivational factor for me when i start a complex projects. Also it gives us the confident to prove us.

True, when we are motivated we can make the mountains move
A humble lesson from a humble spider! Teaches perseverance and persistence despite obstacles.

Mala Jaiswar
A humble lesson from a humble spider! Teaches perseverance and persistence despite obstacles.

If you care to see, every object, even inanimate will be telling you something that's good for the humaniy.
Spider is a very hard working insect.We can learn from him never to give up hope even if we are failure.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Spider is a very hard working insect.We can learn from him never to give up hope even if we are failure.

Small creatures like ants too have many things to teach the humanity. What all you have to do is, just pay attention to their activities.
Its a wonderful story you have narrated over here ramababuji, Its really inspiring . Thank you so much

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Spider and ants are always a good inspiration to us. We always learn from them.

Want to make each day Accountable

Spider is a tiny insect.But it teaches us many important things of our life.When we just break their web they again build it without any tiredness.this shows their patience.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Rambabu I had written one article on this also. But this is really true hardwork never fails.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Rambabu I had written one article on this also. But this is really true hardwork never fails.

Shall we say perseverance?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.