Robert Bruce, the king of Scotland was defeated by the mighty England. He was forced to live in exile. Robert Bruce one day happened to see a spider in the cave, where he was hiding. The spider was trying hard to reach to a far off spot in the cave. For this, it held a web thread at one end using it as a swing was trying to reach the other end of the cave. After several attempts finally, the spider could reach its destination.
This incident acted as an inspiration to Robert Bruce. Earlier he was defeated by The English 6 times. He has observed the spider could reach its destination after the sixth attempt.
Robert launched an attack on England and finally he could win back his kingdom, taken away by the English.
That’s perseverance

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9178]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Try and try till you succeed..
Even if you won't succeed, just take it as a sportsman spirit thinking, at least I have tried.

It's better to try and fail than fail without trying....it's my principle of life....
If so, you won't feel regrets at any phase of your life thinking, "I could have tried once".

Meera sandhu
Generally we lose hope when success is near. But spider did not lose hope. Never accept defeat. You will succeed one day. *hum honge kamyan ek din poora hai vishwas)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Generally we lose hope when success is near. But spider did not lose hope. Never accept defeat. You will succeed one day. *hum honge kamyan ek din poora hai vishwas)[/quote

I like this motivational song. "Hum Honge Kamyab."
This is good motivational story. Rambabu you could have written a story on 'Perseverance'.
Generally we lose hope when success is near. But spider did not lose hope. Never accept defeat. You will succeed one day. *hum honge kamyan ek din poora hai vishwas)[/quote

Insect knows his target. He therefore don't loose his hope and work for his target. After all we learn a lot fron nature and its creations.

Insect knows his target. He therefore don't loose his hope and work for his target. After all we learn a lot fron nature and its creations.

I think we have always talked about successful spiders.. Many would have failed too.. Failure is always there.. We might have not noticed in case of spiders... Don't take it seriously.. its just on the lighter side.. :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. - Eleanor Roosevelt

"If others can do it then why can't i" is the mantra for me in every job.
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Bravo !, Eleanor Roosevelt;s quote must act like a tonic on you.

Bravo !, Eleanor Roosevelt;s quote must act like a tonic on you.

Yes Rambabuji. Its a motivational factor for me when i start a complex projects. Also it gives us the confident to prove us.
This is good motivational story. Rambabu you could have written a story on 'Perseverance'.

There are many examples for perseverance. This is one among them. For examle Walt disney was denied a job as an artist's post, Because, the interviewer felt walt Disney lacks 'Creativity.' Sure, i will come up with an article sooner than later.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.