Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If I had left with only two pennies I will try to start some work to make more money.

Will that be feasible enough? The question has a deeper meaning in it. :dry:

Asha,
Have you seen Trishul of Amitjee
He starts a business with zero pennies in his hand and with the help of his intelligent mind, he conquers the whole empire. What a nice movie it was.

Meera sandhu
If I had left with only two pennies I will try to start some work to make more money.

Asha,
He starts a business with zero pennies in his hand and with the help of his intelligent mind, he conquers the whole empire. What a nice movie it was.

Yes seen that one, but don't you think that is a more of a movie thing or it happens with very few people that they become riches out of rags.

Live in the present :)

Asha,

Yes seen that one, but don't you think that is a more of a movie thing or it happens with very few people that they become riches out of rags.

Exactly ! What happens on screen is far removed from reality, there is an easy solution to everything .Beating up a few goons and some so called smart negotiations are not going to help in real life.It is only a lot of bone breaking work and dedication that can get you positive results..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Asha,

Exactly ! What happens on screen is far removed from reality, there is an easy solution to everything .Beating up a few goons and some so called smart negotiations are not going to help in real life.It is only a lot of bone breaking work and dedication that can get you positive results..

And even if this happens in real life we have only a few such inspiring stories like the Ambanis for example. The reality is far more cruel.

Live in the present :)
There is a proverb in Punjabi- if you have something, you enjoy. Otherwise this is 'roza' (fast). But nobody in Punjab needs starve for lack of money. Every Gurdwara has a lunger. Just go and eat.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sometimes a Rs. 2 can make you earn millions. On the other hand, you may feel embarrass infront of the seller due to Rs.2 less in your pocket. I will go to temple and worship God and donate Rs. 2 to the Brahmin.

But then what would be left for you? Nothing. :dry:

Rs 2 won't make me a queen except I win a lottery. Otherwise, value of Rs 2 in this era is nothing. It won't feed me and provide me with all my wants. Rs. 2 can only provide me a candy. I am ready to sacrifice a candy for my God.

Asha,

And even if this happens in real life we have only a few such inspiring stories like the Ambanis for example. The reality is far more cruel.

Dhirubhai Ambanis is a tale of hard work and dedication.He was a very ordinary person who went to Aden for work and brought back some material from there and began selling it in Bombay.Later when he saw the demand for those Iapanese made polyesters he took a risk and set up a small textile manufacturing unit and thats how Reliance textiles was born...later of course he diversified into many other things..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In the time when everyone is running after their dreams of a big life this question is worth giving a thought. We have become a part of the rat race and forgotten the very essence of life. Life is having time for yourself and indulging in the beauty of nature at least once in a while, experiencing the joy in the little things around and being at peace with your body and soul.

Thats true, but if one makes a conscious effort it is easy to rectify that and add quality to ones life.It does not need money or any great effort to do that..

I can relate to that easily!!! I gave up a good well-paying job and yet people wonder how we can be so happy!! The truth is I can SEE the joys filled in my home with a little terrace full of flowers, my home painted all on inside by my son's artworks etc. So it actually depends on how you perceive life and not with how much money you can count in your pockets!

Very true ! I too feel that money can only do so much and the rest is in your hands....and certain joys of life are never related to money, watching your children grow up and being there for them compensates for everything else , there is no other joy greater than that ...

True...counting our blessings mainly! I know many couples who work day and night although one of them can afford to stay at home to look after the kids, but they won't! So the whole day they are out participating in the mad race, the poor kids at the mercy of a teenaged nanny or in the creche and the late evenings when the couple is back home is filled with cranky outbursts against each other with no time for the kids!

It has become a way of living now and one can never be sure what the repercussions are going to be in a few years time when all these creche grown children are gong to become adults and the parents will be old ...anything is possible under the circumstances !

If 2 rupees left with me, then I will purchase food which give energy for me so that with that energy i can do some work to earn money

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Intelligence is main to enlarge any business. If you are given so much money but you may not be successful.
Dhirubhai Ambani started with very little but he had intelligence.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.