Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, ram exactly what you said is true. First we should know what makes us success. Not only ambani, there are many people in this world who are successful with their successful thoughts. like ramoji rao in hyderabad, at his earlier stage he used to sell pickles door by door then slowly he improved his business to sell papad and then he started newspaper press and then he opened a channel, so by this we can see a person if have a good idea and hard work then that person will be in good position.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In the time when everyone is running after their dreams of a big life this question is worth giving a thought. We have become a part of the rat race and forgotten the very essence of life. Life is having time for yourself and indulging in the beauty of nature at least once in a while, experiencing the joy in the little things around and being at peace with your body and soul.

Thats true, but if one makes a conscious effort it is easy to rectify that and add quality to ones life.It does not need money or any great effort to do that..

I can relate to that easily!!! I gave up a good well-paying job and yet people wonder how we can be so happy!! The truth is I can SEE the joys filled in my home with a little terrace full of flowers, my home painted all on inside by my son's artworks etc. So it actually depends on how you perceive life and not with how much money you can count in your pockets!

Very true ! I too feel that money can only do so much and the rest is in your hands....and certain joys of life are never related to money, watching your children grow up and being there for them compensates for everything else , there is no other joy greater than that ...

True...counting our blessings mainly! I know many couples who work day and night although one of them can afford to stay at home to look after the kids, but they won't! So the whole day they are out participating in the mad race, the poor kids at the mercy of a teenaged nanny or in the creche and the late evenings when the couple is back home is filled with cranky outbursts against each other with no time for the kids!

It has become a way of living now and one can never be sure what the repercussions are going to be in a few years time when all these creche grown children are gong to become adults and the parents will be old ...anything is possible under the circumstances !

Its so true! Which is the main reason I gave up my job after my son was born! I was very much ridiculed by many for giving up a well-paid job but I had seen with people working in my teams what was happening with their children. Even now, I see so many of my son's friends growing up in creches and turning rather selfish, inconsiderate and insensitive. Of course, not every child raised out of home becomes that, but then the examples are too many to ignore that aspect of raising a child in such places.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If 2 rupees left with me, then I will purchase food which give energy for me so that with that energy i can do some work to earn money

That's very wise, I guess the first consideration is taking care of your hunger , once that is done everything else takes care of itself..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In the time when everyone is running after their dreams of a big life this question is worth giving a thought. We have become a part of the rat race and forgotten the very essence of life. Life is having time for yourself and indulging in the beauty of nature at least once in a while, experiencing the joy in the little things around and being at peace with your body and soul.

Thats true, but if one makes a conscious effort it is easy to rectify that and add quality to ones life.It does not need money or any great effort to do that..

I can relate to that easily!!! I gave up a good well-paying job and yet people wonder how we can be so happy!! The truth is I can SEE the joys filled in my home with a little terrace full of flowers, my home painted all on inside by my son's artworks etc. So it actually depends on how you perceive life and not with how much money you can count in your pockets!

Very true ! I too feel that money can only do so much and the rest is in your hands....and certain joys of life are never related to money, watching your children grow up and being there for them compensates for everything else , there is no other joy greater than that ...

True...counting our blessings mainly! I know many couples who work day and night although one of them can afford to stay at home to look after the kids, but they won't! So the whole day they are out participating in the mad race, the poor kids at the mercy of a teenaged nanny or in the creche and the late evenings when the couple is back home is filled with cranky outbursts against each other with no time for the kids!

It has become a way of living now and one can never be sure what the repercussions are going to be in a few years time when all these creche grown children are gong to become adults and the parents will be old ...anything is possible under the circumstances !

Its so true! Which is the main reason I gave up my job after my son was born! I was very much ridiculed by many for giving up a well-paid job but I had seen with people working in my teams what was happening with their children. Even now, I see so many of my son's friends growing up in creches and turning rather selfish, inconsiderate and insensitive. Of course, not every child raised out of home becomes that, but then the examples are too many to ignore that aspect of raising a child in such places.

I agree, in creches they tend to get influenced by the people who are running it or other older children.I too have seen what damage it can do even to those coming from good families with very educated parents trying their level best to instil discipline and good behavior in their children..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, Usha, First we need to get energy then only we can do anything. without energy nothing is possible to do in this world. So having some food will fullfill the hunger then with that energy we can go for work and earn money.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, Usha, First we need to get energy then only we can do anything. without energy nothing is possible to do in this world. So having some food will fullfill the hunger then with that energy we can go for work and earn money.

I suppose for most people fulfilling basic needs takes priority which is understandable, but for a few others along with that , they need a reason to live as well....without which life would be meaningless !

Just suppose you are down to your last rupee what would you spend it on? Someone once said If I had two pennies ( we can take that as Rupees ) left with me, I would buy a loaf of bread with one and a flower with the other.....Just goes to show that food is important , and so is a reason to live ! .. Here what is important is that life is not all about fulfilling our basic needs and necessities only but also about other things like appreciating nature , beauty , arts and other people who contribute in making our life what it is ..

Please add on your thoughts and views ...

Yes, those were the last 2 dimes left in my pocket. I thought because the basic amenities are 'Roti. Kapada.and Makan, i thought of attending to them. Kapada and Makan are out of question.
Then i had gone to an eatery and giving my last treasure of 2 rupees to the man at the eatery said, " Hey, give me any thing that comes for 2 rupees.". The man took my precious 2 rupees and thrown them on my face without uttering a word.. Those 2 rupees which were fallen on the pavement lied there.
I stood there stunned.
All are passing over the 2 Rupees, No one picked them.
Even a street urchin refused to touch my 2 rupees.
Just suppose you are down to your last rupee what would you spend it on? Someone once said If I had two pennies ( we can take that as Rupees ) left with me, I would buy a loaf of bread with one and a flower with the other.....Just goes to show that food is important , and so is a reason to live ! .. Here what is important is that life is not all about fulfilling our basic needs and necessities only but also about other things like appreciating nature , beauty , arts and other people who contribute in making our life what it is ..

Please add on your thoughts and views ...

Yes, those were the last 2 dimes left in my pocket. I thought because the basic amenities are 'Roti. Kapada.and Makan, i thought of attending to them. Kapada and Makan are out of question.
Then i had gone to an eatery and giving my last treasure of 2 rupees to the man at the eatery said, " Hey, give me any thing that comes for 2 rupees.". The man took my precious 2 rupees and thrown them on my face without uttering a word.. Those 2 rupees which were fallen on the pavement lied there.
I stood there stunned.
All are passing over the 2 Rupees, No one picked them.
Even a street urchin refused to touch my 2 rupees.

I am feeling bad for you big bro- but then that is the value of two rupees these days. Two rupees can fill your stomach only if you are not much of an eater.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Friends this statement was said when 2 pennies had great value. Now it is worthless.
Nobody can give you the best answer to use it.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
I have an idea to multiply this money. We can show some magical trick with 2 pennies and earn some money.
We can also buy a pen with this and sale it off for Rs 5. Likewise we can multiply the money. I don't think their is any other way to use it productively.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.