The topic is locked.
Today is the Birthday of Mother Teresa .
She was really a mother of our nation.
Remember this day.
Happy birthday to mother.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me remember her on this wonderful occasion. She is the mother of kindness and peace and I do love and respect her a lot, though she is not alive.

Meera sandhu
She did many for mankind in Kolkata base. She made many homes for Orphan children.

Can you please correct it as 'She'. Please......

Yes....
When I heard she left us, I couldn;t control my tears that time......that much I adore her

Meera sandhu
Can you please correct it as 'She'. Please......

Yes....
When I heard she left us, I couldn;t control my tears that time......that much I adore her

sorry for unwilling mistake. I have corrected that.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Mother Terasa so compassionate the sick the unwanted and the hungry. She ived as a servant of god and help others it is too great. Happy Birthday to great mother terasa

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Mother Teresa is was one of the most beautiful gifts of God to humanity. She was the only one of her kind who taught us that we should love every human on earth be it a poor or a patient. She will always be remembered as the most humble person the earth ever had. :)

Live in the present :)
Mother teresa died on 5th September 1997.

She was one of greatest saint.

Be positive
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Mother teresa died on 5th September 1997.

She was one of greatest saint.

I am checking Wikipedia now. You are right. Today is the death anniversary of mother, not birthday. She was born on 26th August 2010.
Ram Chetta....can you correct it please......

5th september ...teacher's day....really surprising....we lost this great teacher on a teacher's day

Meera sandhu
Today is the Birthday of Mother Teresa .
She was really a mother of our nation.
Remember this day.
Happy birthday to mother.

Yes but last month is the month of her death also. As she is really a great mother to all.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I miss Mother Teresa a lot. She lives in our heart. She will always be remembered because of her great deeds and sacrifices for poor and needy people all around the world.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.