I did not hate anybody. you?

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why are you lying Madam???? Let me ask you one simple question. Can you love a criminal who kill 100 people in a bomb blast or kill all his family members or a person who kill his dearest friend in the sake of some money??? what about persons who betray us or break our trust?????

I really hate being in the company of bad persons....or those whom i quoted before

Meera sandhu
Any relation, which has too much involvement in my life, looks awkward to me.
So,those people i don't like it.

Want to make each day Accountable

I agree with @Ronark... any relation becomes awkward even parents...
Some persons, we may never like to be in their company.....just avoid their presence. It's another name may be hate...ha ha

Meera sandhu

No. I have never felt that my parents are awkward. Its the gap, sometimes hurt, but i don't mind it.

Some persons, we may never like to be in their company.....just avoid their presence. It's another name may be hate...ha ha

Avoiding them is the best option. I too do this.

No. I have never felt that my parents are awkward. Its the gap, sometimes hurt, but i don't mind it.

No one can feel awkward if their parents directly interfere... but some time the third person makes the relationship awkward...

No one can feel awkward if their parents directly interfere... but some time the third person makes the relationship awkward...

Well! i think we have to cope up with these things. Sometimes parents interference do hurt us, but we have to cope up with them.

Well! i think we have to cope up with these things. Sometimes parents interference do hurt us, but we have to cope up with them.

I agree with you we should cope up with parents but not with the third person who makes boost them to think in a wrong way against us.. :angry:
I never hate any relation but i may hate any person

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.