Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:) :) :) :) :)
I offer seat for those needs to sit.... :P :P :P :P :P :P

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!

The actual reason is- I get up and ask them to sit because I am tall enough to catch the bar and control myself otherwise they will fall on me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The actual reason is- I get up and ask them to sit because I am tall enough to catch the bar and control myself otherwise they will fall on me.

So its better that you don't sit just offer your seat to anyone as you can control by standing there. :laugh:

So its better that you don't sit just offer your seat to anyone as you can control by standing there. :laugh:

Yes you got it right, I am on oath today so whatever i will speak will speak truth only. :evil:

Yes you got it right, I am on oath today so whatever i will speak will speak truth only. :evil:

But i still doubt if it is truth. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But i still doubt if it is truth. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am an experience holder, when some of them fell on me I started offering them my seat. :P

I also offer the seat to older people, handicapped people, or pregnant ladies. I have noticed one thing that even though if we offer the seat to other people they would never appreciate it or would hardly say Thank you especially females. Older men would at least say thanks but not women.
I also offer the seat to older people, handicapped people, or pregnant ladies. I have noticed one thing that even though if we offer the seat to other people they would never appreciate it or would hardly say Thank you especially females. Older men would at least say thanks but not women.

All want to live their own life. No one worries about others,in this life.
I better prefer not to help by looking all these greedy things.

I have helped small child,old ladies and sometimes Men.Many times in Train i have helped Old Couples.
I love children,so i like to help them.

Want to make each day Accountable

If i am so tired then i cannot offer the seat. But when my stop comes then i will make the old women to sit and then i will get down

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If i am so tired then i cannot offer the seat. But when my stop comes then i will make the old women to sit and then i will get down

That is all we can do.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.