nowadays we could see more two wheelers on road. always heavy traffic, every person when enters into nineteen he or she gets license and they are on the road with a two wheeler.is it nice when the roads space not increase and only vehicles increase? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, the government should take of this,due to this even pollution also occur

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

2 wheeler are too common these days.Even before the kids become 18 they start driving them. Moe over it has become essential thing as for small distances one prefers them as they have good mileage than 4 wheeler. :)
Due increase of vehicles pollution also started increasing and finally our healths are getting damaged

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

More vehical means more pollution, Now a days people don't like to go on foot for small distance also. They prefer a scooter/bike for it.
But I feel, now cars are more than bikes!!!

Meera sandhu
I think the Government of India and rest of the world has to restrict every family to use limited Petrol and Diesel,this is the only solution to reduce the Pollution.
If this is not possible then Eco friendly Alternate has to used.
Its not that its not invented.We are having a solution,but the company is not making those vehicle which can be used with those Alternatives.

Want to make each day Accountable

But I feel, now cars are more than bikes!!!

comparing to bikes car ratio is less only. But, nowadays car users are increased more. :dry:

Vinu
Lots of Automobile Company is making Car and Competition is very much in the market.

Lots of Automobile Company is making Car and Competition is very much in the market.

due to this competition so many new model cars are introducing in market daily. People attracted more towards car nowadays.. :cheer:

Vinu

due to this competition so many new model cars are introducing in market daily. People attracted more towards car nowadays.. :cheer:

No one care about pollution.Come on Yar !! Create some eco-friendly car with huge speed,so that Pollution is reduced.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.