I don't like to go for shoping for other's sake as i don't like to go for shopping unless it is very urgent. :) Even if my wife too say to acompany her at first reaction i would say NO :laugh: but when i see that i must go with her i go with her. :evil: :woohoo: What about you?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am ready...Sanjeev do you want me to accompany you.......I am ready...just give me a treat. :cheer:

Actually, I always have a helping hand. If I am not busy, I will give company for others. My friends (also my partner) says, "I am a patient accompanist"...particularly friends....i am willing to visit many shops to buy a matching blouse piece for my friend. But now, we are out of my home town :)

My husband is also the same, he is ready to visit any number of shops for me, till I get the desired one.... :)

Meera sandhu
Unfortunately I am very bad in saying no when someone ask me.. So mostly I go with them if I am free even I feel it so boring.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I also give company to many and many of my friends say that I am a good buyer with perfect cost.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I also give company to many and many of my friends say that I am a good buyer with perfect cost.

If so, I an inviting you for my shopping, when I earn my first cheque. Will you come?
By the by, have you got your first cheque. Your name is in recent payments. My name has not reached there till now :(

Meera sandhu
yes, I go to shopping for other sake so that I can also do my shopping and the others also can do shopping

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I love to go for shopping.I am very small town boy,and i live in Udaipur,which is a big city,so whenever some fellow mates tells me to go with him in mall or at some market for shopping,i immediately tell them yes.
I love it.
I like to explore anything,which comes before my eyes and this makes curious to know various things.

Want to make each day Accountable

Hmmmm it looks everyone seem to be interested to go for shopping with friends and others except me. :(
I don't like to go with others for shopping.. If they are my friends means i will do...
Till our pockets are full,we like to go shopping,but we don't have then we try to make excuses. :laugh: :laugh: :P

Till our pockets are full,we like to go shopping,but if we don't have then we try to make excuses. :laugh: :laugh: :P

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.