Homeopathy is worthless, says expert. What is your opinion?Share here with some example.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Homeopathy is not so worthless but is a time consumed and take long time to cure a patience and it is very good as from my point of view.
Homeopathy is not so worthless but is a time consumed and take long time to cure a patience and it is very good as from my point of view.

yes, of course.
Homeopathy has no side effects, similar to Ayurveda.
Also, young kids will take that medicine easily

Meera sandhu
Yes if it takes in a regular basis then it will destroy the illness perfectly.There are lots of expert in that field.
As in our lifes, everything depends on the time. So homeopathy also takes time to show its effect for best result.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Some diseases have best treatment in homeopathy. I think so.

I think Sheetal Kamble is a Homeo doctor

Meera sandhu
Homeopathy is a recognized medical system. The expert may be a competitor to this system. The Government of India, Ministry of Health recognizes this system apart from several others. Hence, the statement is unacceptable.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Homeopathy is a recognized medical system. The expert may be a competitor to this system. The Government of India, Ministry of Health recognizes this system apart from several others. Hence, the statement is unacceptable.

Yes I also totally agree with you :)

Meera sandhu
Homeopathy is not worthless..
It is a myth that homeopathy takes a very long time..but it is wrong.
It takes a long time to cure the disease in patients who has been taking the allopathy medicines for years together..but if you don't supress your symptoms by allopathy for longer time then homeopathy cures it immediately.
EX- If a patient of skin disease taking steroidal treatment and other allopathic treatment for 20years , then yes homeopathy will take longer time to cure such patient. But if same person starts the treatment immediately after the symptoms arise then homeopathy provides result immediately as the skin disease is not suppressed by steroidal treatment.

But in todays era most of the people first go for the allopathic treatment and after yrs of treatment when they r not better they try homeopathy and thats why homeopathy takes longer time.
Thank you said by: Rajani K
Homeopathy is not worthless..
It is a myth that homeopathy takes a very long time..but it is wrong.
It takes a long time to cure the disease in patients who has been taking the allopathy medicines for years together..but if you don't supress your symptoms by allopathy for longer time then homeopathy cures it immediately.
EX- If a patient of skin disease taking steroidal treatment and other allopathic treatment for 20years , then yes homeopathy will take longer time to cure such patient. But if same person starts the treatment immediately after the symptoms arise then homeopathy provides result immediately as the skin disease is not suppressed by steroidal treatment.

But in todays era most of the people first go for the allopathic treatment and after yrs of treatment when they r not better they try homeopathy and thats why homeopathy takes longer time.

Really a nice piece of information shared by a homeopathy doctor. Yes, what you told is absolutely correct. The best advantage of homeopathy is less side effects. So, for mild diseases, it is better to consult a homeopathy doctor first. But we people, won't do it

Meera sandhu
I don't think it is worthless.. It is like it takes more time for curing.. From my relative one of got cured form his gallblader problem completely.. So i think it works.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.