Sunset, of course, the time when nature looks most beautiful. Yet, it is not permanent and it will undergo change. What things can you learn from a sunset? One of those, I will give you. You try to find some more, relating to human life and its existence. :)
Those 24 hours is similar to a man's life. Birth of a man, as the rise of a new cute dawn is an innocent child born on earth. Then he keeps growing till he reaches the most beautiful time of his life, ie. youth (Similar to a setting sun). From there, he can't grow. Then dark begins to cast shadows on him and he will be ready to leave (along with setting sun). So, live your life fully. Don't imagine that 'beautiful sunset' will exist too long. It has only a small interval and it is the shortest time of the day.
(The lamp that it to exhaust soon will burn more......like a sunset)....another idea :laugh:
What else can a sun set give you? Do post your 'creative' ideas :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ugte hue suraj ko sabhi salam karte hai so ugne ke liye doobna jaroori hai jitni baar ugega utni jyada salami
graphics-sunset-766561.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

"Minnunnathellaam ponnalla :laugh: " Meaning
"All that glitters are not gold"

So never believe the most beautiful things in life, even if they are provided by nature.... like this beautiful sunset. It makes us feel mad by its fantasies and forget everything, but go away suddenly without even telling a word :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5199]}

Meera sandhu
Seeing sunset from sea shore .It may be a marvelous experience .I like it very much.
[attachment]C:\fakepath\সুন্সেত.jpg[/attachment]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5201]}

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But Ram, tell me. What can you learn from a setting sun?
Something new????

Meera sandhu
To me Every thing is good which ends with good.Share some your opinion also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5202]}
The Fleeting Image of A Setting Sun Hinting so Clear
Is It the End of Journey Or the Beginning of Another?
Message of Setting Sun- Is A Promise in Silent Chrome
To Iluminate, Warm and Rekindle Every Heart And Home
The Dancing Waves',Singing Birds' Hearty Welcoming Call
For 'Sandhya', To Come and Calm The Weary Minds of All!
In the Cycles of Sunrises and Sunsets, Life Celebrates
All Hours of Joy And Pleasure Leaving Pain And Sorrows.
@Chinmoyjee
Is it an instant mix or written before? :laugh:
Any way, very good one.
Why can't you publish a book? :whistle:
1134555.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
As life is classified in four ages.in the same way the whole life of sun on a particular day is divided into four stages.These are Morning ,Evening , Afternoon and night.Morning is compare to child period , Evening is compare to Youth period ,Afternoon is compare to a period when person start their job to earn money and do hard work for that and night is compare to old ages.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5205]}
It's 'Maggi'!

Writing a book? I'm sure - if one is printed and sold, two would be returned to the author!!!
As life is classified in four ages.in the same way the whole life of sun on a particular day is divided into four stages.These are Morning ,Evening , Afternoon and night.Morning is compare to child period , Evening is compare to Youth period ,Afternoon is compare to a period when person start their job to earn money and do hard work for that and night is compare to old ages.

Are you copying what I have written? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.