Whenever we make mistakes, as usual we say, "I will make it an experience. I have learned from my mistake. I will never repeat it".
Everyone of us say same words several times. Actually, how many times are we remembering it before committing the same mistake?
Do you have such experiences in life, when you made a mistake a lesson and achieved something really great?
If so, share some.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You need to critically evaluate your performance and see how mistakes affected. Not making same mistakes constitutes experience. Repeating mistakes hindrances your progress.

Most of my career progress is attributable to recognize mistakes and not to commit these again. Mostly these are in matter of personal relation. Relying too much on some one or some source is a mistake that may cause failure.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is only a words to say no one thinks before making such a another mistake.I too think that i never repeat that mistake and thanks that mistake give me a new idea or experience but we forget it after one or two day.we apply it for one or two day but after that we come on same track that we use previous.If every time we learn from our mistake then we are not a common person.
I made lot of mistake in my life and I feel its make us sad after feeling it so I do not want to feel again to remember it.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

mistakes make us perfect. If we do any mistake on our work, we try to correct it next time. So how much mistakes we are doing that much we can learn as well as next time we will do the work perfectly.

Vinu
You want to told that you Continue to do mistake so that you are able to learn something.If this idea is used by everyone then World become Heavan.
You want to told that you Continue to do mistake so that you are able to learn something.If this idea is used by everyone then World become Heavan.

sounds funny :)
if happens good :):)

Vinu
You can gathered experience through mistake.I have also done many mistake and now I can remember those and do not make such mistake.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Everbody make mistakes in their day to day life but we should learn a lesson from our mistakes.And a real man is that who nener repeat a mistake done by him in the past.
When am studying intermediate, for my physics exam I got a holiday before that. I could prepare whole day. but as am big fan Of shahrukh khan, so on holiday they gave kabhi kushi kabhi gam movie. and I stopped studying and started watching the movie. next day in the exam when saw the question paper i dont know single question in that. What to do I didnt understand but any how what I know I wrote in the answer paper but I dont have any hope on that exam. I felt I may fail physics subject. As that is the first time I felt a subject i will fail, I even felt that If i will fail i will commit suicide.After physics exam chemistry is the subject. For this subject I got 3 preparation holidays. As I got lesson by physics exam. So I utilized 3 preparation holidays of chemistry and prepared well. so I got very good marks then before.I was so happy. I score 80 marks upon 100.
From then i never neglected stuying when holiday come before exam

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I had done the same mistake again by bunking college and going to play cricket I had done several times.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.