"Never follow the footsteps of others.
Instead you create your own"

For what reason/achievement/character should people remember you after you have gone?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The good deeds and even for bad deeds of a person people remember

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The good deeds and even for bad deeds of a person people remember

How should you be remembered, as what personality or for which deed?

I strongly believe, we are really lucky to get a human birth and we should make it worthy by doing at least one thing, which should be a benefit to others . Every one is send by God to earth to complete some task, for sure.

Also after we become 50 or 60, we should be able to say with proud.....I am able to do this task in my life......a task that I did, something benefited to at least one person, other than me.

Meera sandhu
following others is not good always. We can follow for good things as others.

Vinu
By helping others, by being good, by geting good name among the people

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am a very small human being and I would rather prefer to lead a life dictated by my conscience and leave the rest to the Almighty!
Sandhya are you a philosophizer? such good question and discussion.Thanks for such.
Man remembers one for his good and bad works.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sandhya are you a philosophizer? such good question and discussion.Thanks for such.
Man remembers one for his good and bad works.

I always thinks a lot. That's why. :evil:

How you are to be remembered.....?that's my question

Meera sandhu
I don't crave immortality and any such ambition may come in the way of living my life in my way! Let us do what our inner selves dictate!
we should live our life fully without caring about what happens when we are no more. Those who live after us will take care of everything.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Every one will have their own style in their life if you choose different path only you will get name.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.