Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Expectation should be done,if you won't expect it,then you won't do it. There should that kind of thurst in our mind,that if we will do good,they will remember us.

Want to make each day Accountable

When you go on and go thinking that you should be remember till the end,automatically,you will do good work and that will feel you good as well to others.

Want to make each day Accountable

@Ronark....
3 posts one after the other...what happened.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

New new ambitions rising up :P

Yes, it's true, everyone want to leave this world after something acheived. But only a few make use of their precious human life :)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya but we can follow the foot steps of great people or who achieved what we want to achieve.There is no harm in it. :)
Sandhya but we can follow the foot steps of great people or who achieved what we want to achieve.There is no harm in it. :)

Ye I want to achieve some thing following big steps too. See big people did it with their big efforts only. Only big guys have the ability to be remembered after they have gone.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We should only be inspired from them.....but never follow them blindly. If so, sure, we will never be able to leave our own distinct foot prints, after we have gone. Only the replica of an already lived personality.
Each person should have his own identity......even if he inspires from many. After all, all persons won't be efficient in all matters
002_2012-05-09.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

We should only be inspired from them.....but never follow them blindly. If so, sure, we will never be able to leave our own distinct foot prints, after we have gone. Only the replica of an already lived personality.
Each person should have his own identity......even if he inspires from many. After all, all persons won't be efficient in all matters

I would prefer to follow them blindly to gain light!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7129]}

But I can't find any other person's distinct foot prints in you. It's sure, you are leaving your own foot prints, after gathering a lot of light from all directions
0002031F_2012-05-09.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7139]}

But I can't find any other person's distinct foot prints in you. It's sure, you are leaving your own foot prints, after gathering a lot of light from all directions

Following foot prints means inspiration only. :laugh:

Come on no one can follow someone blindly one can only follow someone's good/bad things. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.