i think democracy is not the best way of working.but we dont have anything better than this.in democracy we discard the choice of choice of some people.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think democracy is the best system if properly implemented. Problems are mainly created by politicians who are misusing the system and spreading wrong messages among the people. They just try to acheive their own goals rather than the reasons why they are selected by common people.

Meera sandhu
i think democracy is not the best way of working.but we dont have anything better than this.in democracy we discard the choice of choice of some people.

hello manish,
A warm welcome to our group.If you have any doubts, please do post here.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Manish Tyagi
Sandhya thanks for your welcome......:)
@sandhya but i think democracy is not the best system.in this system if 51% people vote for one candidate and 49% vote for other one thn the the candidate with 51% votes will be chosen.so the choice of 49% is discarded.a system wil be best if it could satisfy every person.democracy works on the principle of majority which is partial in a way
Before I give my views on it,let me extend a warm welcome to our new friend Manish and wish you all the very best!

Going by Indian experience it is, indeed, a tempting proposition but the hard reality is that there is no other alternative to it as the rest has proved to be more imperfect! What is sapping our confidence in it is the kind of imperfection that has crept into the system.It would be more pragmatic to remove this imperfection than discarding it!
I only said, democracy is the best system available, which have many advantages. Like other systems, it also have certain defects as you have noted. Though a party is won according to majority, 99% people have common needs and expectations from their government. They are opting a party only for the belief that the candidates whom they are selecting will surely help them in satisfying their needs, not because different sections have different needs. Let others also express their views.

Meera sandhu
Firstly, Welcome to Boddunan, Manish hopefully you will have a good time here on this site as it is very interesting.

And I think democracy is best suited for country like ours. And it is only systek that has till date worked well inour country.
democracy is of course the best system.....but in our country corruption and reservation system has ruined the true essence of democracy....

smriti
yes, democracy is good and best but it is not performed correctly that is the main problem

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

democracy is of coursework the best process.....but in our country corruption & reservation process has ruined the true essence of democracy.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.