Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am really getting short of words to describe it. I mean Indian government speaks about encouraging sports and sportmen or sports women in school and college levels but in reality they do like this. It is a matter of shame for the government of a country where winners are treated like this. It is worthwhile to mention here that countries like China are now excelling in sports chiefly because of the encouragement given by their government to the sports personalities...!
Yes very sad about this news this is really a shocking to me .
This is really a shocking news. Why this indian government giving importance to cricket and not to other games. government announcing in media that they are encouraging sports and players and now this is the result.

we have to make awareness to all people.

Vinu
This is really a shocking news in india only a cricket are famous not a kabaddi .this is our game and player are not get respect this is really a samefull.
Suraj not only kabbadi even our national sport hockey is also not having such a fame than cricket.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Suraj not only kabbadi even our national sport hockey is also not having such a fame than cricket.

no game other than cricket is prospering in india.it makes me wonder why i also play cricket..?
Such things do happen in our country! I came acorss report of former Olympians being forced to sell off their medals!
Such things do happen in our country! I came acorss report of former Olympians being forced to sell off their medals!

every country respects the olympic heroes like anything. in india the number of olympic medallists can be counted in fingers..when will this change..?
It is bad that those players were not treated by management properly.
I know the plight of a state level footballer who has been reduced to selling potatoes to eke out a living!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.