Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
there is a move by the central government to introduce a sports bill. I think it is still in the frame work. I hope the situation in india will change soon.
Chinmoy jee what you told that one is shocking news selling of their woned medals.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Every sporstman must feel shame for being a sport man in a country like india.

The government is not taking any care of any sports except cricket.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Every sporstman must feel shame for being a sport man in a country like india.

The government is not taking any care of any sports except cricket.

you cannot blame government for this. it is interest in the people that matters. everyone goes gaga over cricket and they blame the government for that.
It's true that interest of the people matters but the government can't shirk its responsibility!
government pumps out more money into games every year and absolutely zero money into cricket. but still cricket dominates the country because of the interest of people in cricket. this interest brings about huge sum of money to the bcci. they do not need any government fund to survive.

it is important for government to finalize the sports Bill. it would help the games further.
There lies the need to educate our people. Cricket is played by a handful countries and our success in it is not a true index of our progress in sports and games!
It is so because in India except cricket none of game is given importance and it will learn its govt a lesson later on.
We have some world champions in different disciplines in which participation is wide on a global scale and competition too is very tough but how how many of us care for their spectacular achievements!
anand is one mn i respect the most ..i consider him to be an equal to sachin..but sadly not many indians would agree that...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.