Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It was a great news, but before they implement this they should maintain the station in a well manner and then they should implement this 24 hours service

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think in entire world our railway stations are the worst ones with out cleanliness.If they concentrate on this it would be helpfull.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think in entire world our railway stations are the worst ones with out cleanliness.If they concentrate on this it would be helpfull.

every where in railway stations i can see the waste piling up..what can the authorities do..well they can clean it up...but the waste will keep on piling again...it is we who have to change first...we recklessly dump the waste ....
yes, we are responsible for mess in railway stations but then education being low in our country this is going to happen. may be fine system like in foreign countries may work here!
the educated people too and even the nri people dump the waste recklessly in india. It is not because of education. It is because of the attitude in our mindset. That has to change.
I feel the railways people should fine the people who are spoiling the atmosphere and the railway station. then most of the spoilings will get stop

I feel the railways people should fine the people who are spoiling the atmosphere and the railway station. then most of the spoilings will get stop

that is a good suggestion. But it is hard to implement.
Special care must be taken by the railways for protecting the cleanliness.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

thats good to provide people emergency help in case of any disease.
After the railway station improves then only people get some trust that railway people can take care of the people who are not healthy. So that then railway people can maintain medical rooms also

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.