Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Garlic as solves the heart stroke problem also helps to digest carbohydrates and fats.
This was a nice discussion about Garlic. There are many tips and remedies with garlic.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Taking oil foods which is having fat content more will help to increase fat in the body.

es, oil needs to be avoided as much as one can but oil is the only ingredient which is used in almost all food dishes.
The need for the usage of oil is high. It is almost always needed for cooking. So I don't think it can be avoided. But may be restricted.
Garlic also had some side effects such as gastric disturbences and diziness.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Ya it had a few side effects. But that is only when taken in excess. If taken in needed amount its a good energy source.
Many nice and important discussion about Garlic. It may helps to many.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
many children are avoiding garlic,since they dont like the taste of garlic.parents should make them know the value of garlic and add garlic in their daily food and make their children to lead a healthy life.
yes,parents should make them understand how much good garlic is to their childrens.
My room-mate is there,who doesn't eat anything except Potato. His parents also don't tell him to eat vegetables. So,this is what i wanted to say,when parent won't tell the benefits and its values,you won't eat.

Want to make each day Accountable

there are certain children,whatever their parents say they won't listen to them..but later they will come to know.just saying to have garlic is not enough.they must give it to their children in the way they like it..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.