Flowers have the power to heal

Flowers have the power to heal

Flower Therapists Dr Atul and Rupa Shah talk about the power of flower therapy in healing imbalances

Were you aware of the fact that each flower has a particular healing power for every imbalance like fear, shock, and other negative states? The concept of ‘flower therapy’ is based on this very fact.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Flower therapists Dr Atul and Rupa Shah, who run 'The Healing Temple' clinic
The history of Flower Therapy

The therapy has its roots way back in history centuries ago but of late it has gathered momentum and is being rediscovered and practised as an alternaive form of medication and healing. It is claimed that it was used by the Australian Aboriginals in Ancient Egypt, India, Asia, South America, Europe, in the middle ages. Ian White a fifth generation Australian herbalist learnt about the healing power of plants from his mother.

Another person famous for flower healing is Edward Bach, a British physician, bacteriologist and homeopath. He developed the Bach flower remedies. Bach believed illness is caused due to the contradiction between the purposes of the soul and the personality’s inner belief. Bach believed that this internal contradiction gives rise to negative moods and energy blocks, which causes ‘disharmony’, leading to physical diseases.
Helps cure imbalance

In Mumbai, Dr. Atul and Rupa Shah got a set of Dr Bach's flower remedies in 1980 and found them to be very powerful. They tried the remedies on a person who stammered. Stammering is caused by fear; lack of confidence and the thoughts of these patients move quicker than they can speak. He was cured of his problems concerning stammering stopped a month after he was introduced to flower therapy. This inspired the doctor couple to pursue their work in flower therapy.

Flower Power

Flowers like the ‘Morning Glory’ are good for waking up people who find it difficult to wake up early or feel sluggish when they do; as it fills them with energy and livens them up. ‘Mustard’ is good for deep gloom and depression that descends for no apparent reason. ‘Holly’ is good for those with hatred, envy and jealousy. ‘Star of Bethlehem’ works for those in shock. ‘Wild oat’ is recommended for uncertainty over one's direction in life.

"Flower remedy is not the same as aroma therapy. There are 200 Indian flower applications. Dr. Bach used to cut the flower. However we do not believe in cutting the flower in our therapy. That hurts the flower and its spirit. Therefore we prefer leaving the flower where it is, pour spring water on the top of the flower and collect it below. This ways the flower is not destroyed and it is more eco friendly."

Flower therapy is a budding field not many are aware of. But going by the line of patients at 'The Healing Temple' at Drs Atul and Rupa Shah’s clinic, the therapy seems to be working wonders at curing disorders. Both qualified doctors are so convinced about the efficiency of this eco-friendly therapy, that they have devoted themselves to this healing power.
The therapy has its roots way back in history centuries ago but of late it has gathered momentum and is being rediscovered and practised as an alternaive form of medication and healing.
plc training chennai |
I thought flowers are just for decorative purposes and offerings to God.It is good to know about flower theraphy.But will the fragrance of the flowers not create headache?.
Dear Friend,

This has been revolutionary treatment in Medical science.

Regard's
Bharat.
Yes flowers have lot of unknow herbal elements that cure some problems.
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]I thought flowers are just for decorative purposes and offerings to God.It is good to know about flower theraphy.But will the fragrance of the flowers not create headache?.[/quote]

The individuals allergic to smell will only get headache. Moreover, It is possible to treat a patient without sensing fragrance.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have raised the question as i am allergic to the fragrance of some flowers.Thanks for clearing the doubt,Gulshan.
Very useful information given. Thanks for sharing this information.
Our ancestors were very wise to have recognized the powers of the flowers and therefore we have long-rooted tradition of using various flowers in different festivals and all auspicious occasions.

They not only are pleasing to the eyes, but also create a positive and energised atmosphere around them.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.