Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some times it may happen in tension that we are shouting on them and it mentally disturb them. They are keeping silent and never speaks any words. One thing we should admit that younger generations are losing their patience immediately when the thing not happened in their favor.

In such situations when the younger generation loses its temper, wise parents will not interfere. They remain calm. Because elders know that very soon the younger generation will come back to normal condition as this is a temporary phase.
Lack of patience and not being tolerant enough are somethings that our generation have come to realize..soon this will be rectified too..let us be optimistic.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

In an angry mood if a young man scolded an old man but realizes subsequently his fault of having angered but due to egoism he has no mind to tell sorry for his action.
Saying sorry, thank you, and please are golden words and nothing not even ego should be a deterrent in saying these words but at the same time you should mean it.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Saying sorry, thank you, and please are golden words and nothing not even ego should be a deterrent in saying these words but at the same time you should mean it.

The fundamental principle that works for having a family closely woven with good relations is, " Give What you expect from others.
Want love ? Love others.
Want Respect ? Respect others
In a house where this rule is religiously adhered to, both old parents and younger generation will live a blissful life for generations.
It is reported that children treat elderly shabbily. Usually, dispute is about property. Happily, I have neither property nor children and so have no fear of shabby treatment. .

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/jaipur/Most-elderly-people-face-shabby-treatment-from-family-Report/articleshow/38765672.cms

Yes, Such type of situation arises... But Most in rich family.......... They have more property.... In my locality a parent is killed by their children at the age of 60 because of property.........That bad........
It is reported that children treat elderly shabbily. Usually, dispute is about property. Happily, I have neither property nor children and so have no fear of shabby treatment. .

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/jaipur/Most-elderly-people-face-shabby-treatment-from-family-Report/articleshow/38765672.cms

Yes, Such type of situation arises... But Most in rich family.......... They have more property.... In my locality a parent is killed by their children at the age of 60 because of property.........That bad........

Such situations are not just restricted to Rich families. This is prevalent in all cross sections of the society.

Such situations are not just restricted to Rich families. This is prevalent in all cross sections of the society.

A poor people does not have a property to dispute... Some middle family have property but the give their children a good lesson not to fight for property...............

A poor people does not have a property to dispute... Some middle family have property but the give their children a good lesson not to fight for property...............

It's a mistake to think Poor doesn't have property. Recently A beggar who died was found to have 1 crore worth of money with him. To claim this, two brothers murdered each other.
If you want to give a property give him a good education. He will never ask money from you. The rule should come like this those persons who attained the property by his hard work have the right to spend the money till he lives in the world and after that it should be given to a charity.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.