Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I worked for Wipro in Delhi. The office environment there was quite friendly. If you do your job properly no one bothers you with anything. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. Another great thing about Wipro is that you don't have to call 'sir' of 'boss'. You can address your seniors with their name, but with a polite tone. :)

In this respect even the small private organizations are very particular about providing congenial atmosphere that boosts the productivity of the organization as well as the confidence of the employee.
Most private organizations these days are pretty cool with the way they handle their work force .They realise that a relaxed atmosphere increases productivity and one can see that by the way they make huge profits.If this is done in governmental organizations as well we may see all the loss making companies become profitable - they need to cut down on ego hassles and red tape to start with !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes Government offices should follow the example of private companies. It might take some time but they should at least start somewhere.
Most private organizations these days are pretty cool with the way they handle their work force .They realise that a relaxed atmosphere increases productivity and one can see that by the way they make huge profits.If this is done in governmental organizations as well we may see all the loss making companies become profitable - they need to cut down on ego hassles and red tape to start with !

My employers sent me to undergo a week’s training in a famous advertising agency in Hyderabad, I never knew at that moment that I would be asked to take part in their activities right from the day one. The moment I reached there, I was provided a seat and a table. Within half an hour I was introduced toall the employees including the attenders by none other than the CEO himself. They allowed me to watch their daily morning meetings. In a nutshell they dispelled my ‘newness and hesitation’ that are associated with a new entrant. Everybody is in a relaxing and easy mood. And this is the most eye-catching feature you see in a private agency which you can’t dream to see in our government offices. What better way is there than this to boost one’s creativity and productivity?
private sectors environment is very good, and you feel yourself big rather you are in a small position, but for this you have to work very nicely for that company............
private sectors environment is very good, and you feel yourself big rather you are in a small position, but for this you have to work very nicely for that company............

Nothing comes free. you have to prove your worth and mettle in order to be in the race.

Nothing comes free. you have to prove your worth and mettle in order to be in the race.

Yes your word really deserve to be said that it is true.....That's why i write you have to work hard for that company then after you got respect for your seniors.......

Yes you have to earn your place. But at least your hard work and talent are appreciated in a private company unlike any government offices. There are more chances of growth in a private company.

Yes you have to earn your place. But at least your hard work and talent are appreciated in a private company unlike any government offices. There are more chances of growth in a private company.

Very true but government offices also gives reward to their employees for their better work................

Absolutely. Most of the government organizations are havens for sycophants. Private agencies will reward your hardwork.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.