Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel that work environment in the office includes the interactions and behaviour of the colleagues and superiors. Other recreational facilities comes later. Cooperation and coordination is very important in this regard.

Yes. Interactions are important. Interactions in an amicable atmosphere will boost the overall productivity of the organization.

Yes, That is the reason why employee feel bore at beginning day of their joining. They are new to office. Even they cannot know any one.

A good environment in the office will act as an antidote to boredom and hesitation in a new employee.

Yes, in many case if employee office environment is good, he feel a feeling of separation for few few day of joining.

How an employee feels a feeling of separation if the office environment is good?

When you first login to boddunan, you are new. You must nervous for few day. In spite of the presence of good environment.

It takes a couple of hours to understand the site if you read carefully FAQ. There's no reason for nervousness. After all you are not entering in to Lion's den.

I just give you a familiar example. At many other places, you must get nervousness.

How you are posting the responses now . How you are answering questions if you are nervous?
I feel that work environment in the office includes the interactions and behaviour of the colleagues and superiors. Other recreational facilities comes later. Cooperation and coordination is very important in this regard.

Yes. Interactions are important. Interactions in an amicable atmosphere will boost the overall productivity of the organization.

Yes, That is the reason why employee feel bore at beginning day of their joining. They are new to office. Even they cannot know any one.

A good environment in the office will act as an antidote to boredom and hesitation in a new employee.

Yes, in many case if employee office environment is good, he feel a feeling of separation for few few day of joining.

How an employee feels a feeling of separation if the office environment is good?

When you first login to boddunan, you are new. You must nervous for few day. In spite of the presence of good environment.

It takes a couple of hours to understand the site if you read carefully FAQ. There's no reason for nervousness. After all you are not entering in to Lion's den.

I just give you a familiar example. At many other places, you must get nervousness.

How you are posting the responses now . How you are answering questions if you are nervous?

For the first day, I think in what way I post answers. Are my answers like by other. I must follow rules. This all question arises in my mind for the first day. Now, I am familiar with boddunan.

For the first day, I think in what way I post answers. Are my answers like by other. I must follow rules. This all question arises in my mind for the first day. Now, I am familiar with boddunan.

Then what's stopping you from posting new threads?

I like to giving answer to existing post. I using boddunan on Mobile. Its difficult to search over the internet for new thread......

I like to giving answer to existing post. I using boddunan on Mobile. Its difficult to search over the internet for new thread......

For posting a new thread you want to search Internet ? A new thread needs some original thinking, without spelling and grammatical mistakes. See the senior members threads. They are not searching Internet.

For posting a new thread you want to search Internet ? A new thread needs some original thinking, without spelling and grammatical mistakes. See the senior members threads. They are not searching Internet.

In many thread there is a latest news and update and general awareness topic. For such topics you have to search over the internet.

In many thread there is a latest news and update and general awareness topic. For such topics you have to search over the internet.[/quote

There are many threads not related to current affairs also there are lot of options. Most important thing is your thread should be free fro, spelling . grammatical mistakes. It should be interesting.
According to me, we should plant trees and grasses outside the office building to make the environment favourable for the employees.
According to me, we should plant trees and grasses outside the office building to make the environment favourable for the employees.

There are some major organizations which are equipped with relaxing centers for the employees. The earliest organization to provide such centers are Maruti Udyog, where employee can take a break
I worked for Wipro in Delhi. The office environment there was quite friendly. If you do your job properly no one bothers you with anything. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. Another great thing about Wipro is that you don't have to call 'sir' of 'boss'. You can address your seniors with their name, but with a polite tone. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.