Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel that work environment in the office includes the interactions and behaviour of the colleagues and superiors. Other recreational facilities comes later. Cooperation and coordination is very important in this regard.

Yes. Interactions are important. Interactions in an amicable atmosphere will boost the overall productivity of the organization.
I feel that work environment in the office includes the interactions and behaviour of the colleagues and superiors. Other recreational facilities comes later. Cooperation and coordination is very important in this regard.

Yes. Interactions are important. Interactions in an amicable atmosphere will boost the overall productivity of the organization.

Yes, That is the reason why employee feel bore at beginning day of their joining. They are new to office. Even they cannot know any one.

Yes, That is the reason why employee feel bore at beginning day of their joining. They are new to office. Even they cannot know any one.

A good environment in the office will act as an antidote to boredom and hesitation in a new employee.
Many colleges have tendency to harass and they do office politics because they may not like others religion, caste or mother tongue. Hence whatever be the facilities provided by the employer is of no use. They have a target to make others suffer and they will do so by spoiling the office atmosphere. Such situations desires the strong opposition and better office politics to protect the career.
What is your opinion regarding this? I don't think there exists any other reason behind the mess of the office environment.
Many colleges have tendency to harass and they do office politics because they may not like others religion, caste or mother tongue. Hence whatever be the facilities provided by the employer is of no use. They have a target to make others suffer and they will do so by spoiling the office atmosphere. Such situations desires the strong opposition and better office politics to protect the career.
What is your opinion regarding this? I don't think there exists any other reason behind the mess of the office environment.

It's only through respect and tolerance towards other employees' sentiments and culture, a congenial atmospher can be created in work places.

A good environment in the office will act as an antidote to boredom and hesitation in a new employee.

Yes, in many case if employee office environment is good, he feel a feeling of separation for few few day of joining.

Yes, in many case if employee office environment is good, he feel a feeling of separation for few few day of joining.

How an employee feels a feeling of separation if the office environment is good?

How an employee feels a feeling of separation if the office environment is good?

When you first login to boddunan, you are new. You must nervous for few day. In spite of the presence of good environment.

When you first login to boddunan, you are new. You must nervous for few day. In spite of the presence of good environment.

It takes a couple of hours to understand the site if you read carefully FAQ. There's no reason for nervousness. After all you are not entering in to Lion's den.

It takes a couple of hours to understand the site if you read carefully FAQ. There's no reason for nervousness. After all you are not entering in to Lion's den.

I just give you a familiar example. At many other places, you must get nervousness.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.