Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now the electioneering of BJP is being conducted by Rastriya Syam Sewak Sangh. Now let us not say that RSS is just a cultural organization and BJP is independent political party and not part of saffron brigade.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/how-modi-and-the-rss-are-banking-on-each-other-070242197.html

The fact remains that RSS and BJP are connected despite a galore of denials.
This reminds me of that old song, "Suraj Se Kiran, Baadal Se Pawan Kab Talak Chhupegi Yeh To Bataa."

I dont see anything wrong with RSS and BJP electioneering together since all of us know that they have many similar ideologies ...Does it really matter ?

Exactly. We all know about the connection. I appreciated Modi when he openly said that he was a Hindu nationalist ..even now I hold him in high esteem for his openness . Now , when RSS is doing electioneering for Modi, what's there to hide ? This Hide and seek about their connection is the aspect I didn't like. No it doesn't matter if the RSS electioneers for BJP.

Surprised to note that. I thought everyone knew about relation in between RSS and BJP. BJP is brainchild of RSS (Jansangh, formerly) and there is no hiding about that. Haven't anyone seen wearing all top leaders of BJP a Khaki knicker and cap, the official dress of RSS? Bhagwa or saffron is color that Hindus respect and attach it with their religion as much as green is part of Islam. Incidentally both colors are part of our national flag on the same basis. I hope you will not take it as "Chota muh our badi baat" cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Now the electioneering of BJP is being conducted by Rastriya Syam Sewak Sangh. Now let us not say that RSS is just a cultural organization and BJP is independent political party and not part of saffron brigade.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/how-modi-and-the-rss-are-banking-on-each-other-070242197.html
One months back, before these elections, it was announced by RSS that, as political parties are criticizing, RSS directly, their cadres will openly, involve in campaigning, it is an open secret, as RSS and BJP are same, and RSS is a cultural organization, and BJP leaders have great respect for their mother organization.

RSS only does not particpate in elections but is fully involved in politics and BJP is part of their circle. I don't know what cultural activities this body does.
Schools, helping victims during natural disasters, guard the streets and make it safe even in nights for ladies, at BJP or NDA ruled states, giving free foods, and other conveniences to pilgrims during religious journeys, giving free books and dresses, old age homes, trying to unite all Hindu people, Decolonization of Dadra, Nagar Haveli and Goa RSS has proved to be the major force, movement against emergency, large scale participation with Bhave, to make success of land movement, advocated dalits and other backward classes as temple priests, stopping forced conversions. During father of nation's visit to RSS camp in 1934 he was surprised to see no untouchability among Hindus there, and from there he began his movement against untouchability. Ambedkar in 1939 saw swyayma sevakas are moving and eating together while enquiring abt. casts, all these spell on these two leaders to prompt for reforms.

RSS was prominent in 1971, 1999 and 2013 Odisha cyclone and 1977 Andhra cyclones. RSS works heavily in 2001 Gujrat earthquakes. Seva Vharati its affiliate helps victims during 2004 Indian Ocean earthquakes, even their worst critics acknowledged their work, there are many social works they are doing cannot be written here as all these can be constructed as an article, there are many more social activities, one can find from internet.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: suni51, Devyani Sarkar
If RSS is a cultural organisation, how does BJP come up as a political party? BJP should also be a cultural organisation if RSS is mother party.
If RSS is a cultural organisation, how does BJP come up as a political party? BJP should also be a cultural organisation if RSS is mother party.
If mother works in a cultural organizations, then her off springs can be banker, politicians, professional, or any other, but the inspiration of offspring comes from mother always.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
RSS will be preferred by the people more than BJP. We want party or organisation like RSS and not BJP or any other political party.

This reminds me of that old song, "Suraj Se Kiran, Baadal Se Pawan Kab Talak Chhupegi Yeh To Bataa."

I dont see anything wrong with RSS and BJP electioneering together since all of us know that they have many similar ideologies ...Does it really matter ?

I have been hearing it since I was born and it never fails to burst upon the scene when some big electoral events are around!! If BJP owes its moral existence to the RSS what is wrong with it if we have been made to digest the fact that the post-Independence Congress Party similarly owes its existence to one family!!! Similarly our Left parties used to or I don't know if these still look to shores outside India for political, cultural inspiration. Culture itself is word with very wide amplitude to include a host of activities.

I have been hearing it since I was born and it never fails to burst upon the scene when some big electoral events are around!! If BJP owes its moral existence to the RSS what is wrong with it if we have been made to digest the fact that the post-Independence Congress Party similarly owes its existence to one family!!! Similarly our Left parties used to or I don't know if these still look to shores outside India for political, cultural inspiration. Culture itself is word with very wide amplitude to include a host of activities.

Exactly my feelings ! In todays changed scenario does it really matter and more importantly do people care ? As long as any political party delivers and makes a positive change these so called idealisms dont really matter because there is none left anywhere now...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

RSS, BJP, Hindu Parishad are all birds of the same feather however vociferously they deny the obvious reality. Recently, hi-tech sadhus and yoga gurus have made it public that they are part of the same saffron brigade.
RSS, BJP, Hindu Parishad are all birds of the same feather however vociferously they deny the obvious reality. Recently, hi-tech sadhus and yoga gurus have made it public that they are part of the same saffron brigade.

Connections and alliances are neither well guarded secrets nor unknown facts to the people.and this is a fact. Denials cannot mask the truth.
What's the harm if they have connection with each other?. I don't see any thing unholy in RSS and BJP connection. If BJP is a saffron brigade, what about Congress that has Saffron in its Tricolor? 1/3 saffron brigade?

Connections and alliances are neither well guarded secrets nor unknown facts to the people.and this is a fact. Denials cannot mask the truth.
What's the harm if they have connection with each other?. I don't see any thing unholy in RSS and BJP connection. If BJP is a saffron brigade, what about Congress that has Saffron in its Tricolor? 1/3 saffron brigade?

We shold remember that basically we are a Hindu nation and outside influences have had their impact on our social and religious structures through centuries and political influences further complicated the issue making it a crime for Hindus to claim that they are Hindus whereas all other religions existing here can go about saying such and asuch a thing is not allowed in our religion, Hindus saying that were cosidered hard liners.That is what Congress has done ! Thankfully BJP is trying to do away with such psuedo secularism ...RSS and Vishwa hindu parishd are all part of our Hindu society, so why shouldd it bother anyone that they are getting together...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.