Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
RSS, BJP, Hindu Parishad are all birds of the same feather however vociferously they deny the obvious reality. Recently, hi-tech sadhus and yoga gurus have made it public that they are part of the same saffron brigade.

Connections and alliances are neither well guarded secrets nor unknown facts to the people.and this is a fact. Denials cannot mask the truth.
What's the harm if they have connection with each other?. I don't see any thing unholy in RSS and BJP connection. If BJP is a saffron brigade, what about Congress that has Saffron in its Tricolor? 1/3 saffron brigade?

We shold remember that basically we are a Hindu nation and outside influences have had their impact on our social and religious structures through centuries and political influences further complicated the issue making it a crime for Hindus to claim that they are Hindus whereas all other religions existing here can go about saying such and asuch a thing is not allowed in our religion, Hindus saying that were cosidered hard liners.That is what Congress has done ! Thankfully BJP is trying to do away with such psuedo secularism ...RSS and Vishwa hindu parishd are all part of our Hindu society, so why shouldd it bother anyone that they are getting together...

True. If RSS and BJP come together because of their common ideologies ,why should some frown at it? If this is a crime, then the coming together of different parties in the ruling NDA is a Sacrilege.
RSS, BJP, Hindu Parishad are all birds of the same feather however vociferously they deny the obvious reality. Recently, hi-tech sadhus and yoga gurus have made it public that they are part of the same saffron brigade.

These are certainly birds of the same feather and there should be nothing to object to that. I was browsing through a site where you have posted a chapter of Bible as your own article, now how will you explain that? religion is very much part of human being and there should be no denial in that. either you have a faith in God or you don't have it. But one should never be sarcastic when talking about other religions unless you want them to boomerang on your own self. As far RSS and BJP are concerned, every one knows that these are very much part of the pack.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now the electioneering of BJP is being conducted by Rastriya Syam Sewak Sangh. Now let us not say that RSS is just a cultural organization and BJP is independent political party and not part of saffron brigade.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/how-modi-and-the-rss-are-banking-on-each-other-070242197.html

The fact remains that RSS and BJP are connected despite a galore of denials.
This reminds me of that old song, "Suraj Se Kiran, Baadal Se Pawan Kab Talak Chhupegi Yeh To Bataa."

I dont see anything wrong with RSS and BJP electioneering together since all of us know that they have many similar ideologies ...Does it really matter ?

I have been hearing it since I was born and it never fails to burst upon the scene when some big electoral events are around!! If BJP owes its moral existence to the RSS what is wrong with it if we have been made to digest the fact that the post-Independence Congress Party similarly owes its existence to one family!!! Similarly our Left parties used to or I don't know if these still look to shores outside India for political, cultural inspiration. Culture itself is word with very wide amplitude to include a host of activities.

Exactly my feelings ! In todays changed scenario does it really matter and more importantly do people care ? As long as any political party delivers and makes a positive change these so called idealisms dont really matter because there is none left anywhere now...

So, BJP baiting or bashing with its identification with RSS has become a pretty old and sick game. I don't know if that be its sin, how is it that it has been allowed to function in the political space by the Election Commission? It would be clear that even in its political heyday its 'majoritarian' political philosophy did not not permit it to have its way and our wise electorate threw it out of power the moment they felt appropriate. When we discuss 'communal' politics in India, it would grossly unfair to single out alone. What Mulayam has been doing or what is the record of Indian National Congress??
Now the electioneering of BJP is being conducted by Rastriya Syam Sewak Sangh. Now let us not say that RSS is just a cultural organization and BJP is independent political party and not part of saffron brigade.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/how-modi-and-the-rss-are-banking-on-each-other-070242197.html
One months back, before these elections, it was announced by RSS that, as political parties are criticizing, RSS directly, their cadres will openly, involve in campaigning, it is an open secret, as RSS and BJP are same, and RSS is a cultural organization, and BJP leaders have great respect for their mother organization.

RSS only does not particpate in elections but is fully involved in politics and BJP is part of their circle. I don't know what cultural activities this body does.
Schools, helping victims during natural disasters, guard the streets and make it safe even in nights for ladies, at BJP or NDA ruled states, giving free foods, and other conveniences to pilgrims during religious journeys, giving free books and dresses, old age homes, trying to unite all Hindu people, Decolonization of Dadra, Nagar Haveli and Goa RSS has proved to be the major force, movement against emergency, large scale participation with Bhave, to make success of land movement, advocated dalits and other backward classes as temple priests, stopping forced conversions. During father of nation's visit to RSS camp in 1934 he was surprised to see no untouchability among Hindus there, and from there he began his movement against untouchability. Ambedkar in 1939 saw swyayma sevakas are moving and eating together while enquiring abt. casts, all these spell on these two leaders to prompt for reforms.

RSS was prominent in 1971, 1999 and 2013 Odisha cyclone and 1977 Andhra cyclones. RSS works heavily in 2001 Gujrat earthquakes. Seva Vharati its affiliate helps victims during 2004 Indian Ocean earthquakes, even their worst critics acknowledged their work, there are many social works they are doing cannot be written here as all these can be constructed as an article, there are many more social activities, one can find from internet.

All organizations do some social work otherwise they will have no root. Even the wicked rapists 'religious saints' indulge in social work. Even the 'spiritual' Christian organizations have to do some social educational, health services activities in order to remain relevant. This does not alter the basic character. Even the biggest cheat and tax evaders have 'charitable activities' to his credit Even dacoits are known for 'social work'.

RSS is no doubt credited with some social work. But this cannot coneal the fascist and communal face of the organization. Then some fact about 'social work'. My colleague is RSS worker and is active in 'Matri Chhhaya'- an RSS outfit. This outfit looks after deserted infants and arranges their adoption in 'Hindu families'. On the face of it, this is very noble work. But what is the purpose? My colleague says that if his outfit did not work, the child would be served by 'Missionaries of charity' and become 'Christian. May be some Muslim may adopt. This is real purpose- to avoid adoption of helpless deserted child by non Hindu. There is thus communal bias even in welfare and social work.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
They have never denied, they openly participate in RSS get together with half pant and a stick, even Vajpayee attended while PM, it is not even an open secret, the only difference between RSS and BJP is that, even a non RSS member can be a member of BJP, such as Yaswant Sihna, and Yaswant Singh.

http://mohanmekap.com/

The fact remains that RSS and BJP are connected despite a galore of denials.
This reminds me of that old song, "Suraj Se Kiran, Baadal Se Pawan Kab Talak Chhupegi Yeh To Bataa."

I dont see anything wrong with RSS and BJP electioneering together since all of us know that they have many similar ideologies ...Does it really matter ?

I have been hearing it since I was born and it never fails to burst upon the scene when some big electoral events are around!! If BJP owes its moral existence to the RSS what is wrong with it if we have been made to digest the fact that the post-Independence Congress Party similarly owes its existence to one family!!! Similarly our Left parties used to or I don't know if these still look to shores outside India for political, cultural inspiration. Culture itself is word with very wide amplitude to include a host of activities.

Exactly my feelings ! In todays changed scenario does it really matter and more importantly do people care ? As long as any political party delivers and makes a positive change these so called idealisms dont really matter because there is none left anywhere now...

So, BJP baiting or bashing with its identification with RSS has become a pretty old and sick game. I don't know if that be its sin, how is it that it has been allowed to function in the political space by the Election Commission? It would be clear that even in its political heyday its 'majoritarian' political philosophy did not not permit it to have its way and our wise electorate threw it out of power the moment they felt appropriate. When we discuss 'communal' politics in India, it would grossly unfair to single out alone. What Mulayam has been doing or what is the record of Indian National Congress??

In fact Congress and its so called secularism is the most damaging, so also SP and Mulayam singh Yadav who caters only to minorities , but actually does nothing except throw empty words...Pathetic set of politicians we have , but at least now thety are being exposed...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One months back, before these elections, it was announced by RSS that, as political parties are criticizing, RSS directly, their cadres will openly, involve in campaigning, it is an open secret, as RSS and BJP are same, and RSS is a cultural organization, and BJP leaders have great respect for their mother organization.

RSS only does not particpate in elections but is fully involved in politics and BJP is part of their circle. I don't know what cultural activities this body does.
Schools, helping victims during natural disasters, guard the streets and make it safe even in nights for ladies, at BJP or NDA ruled states, giving free foods, and other conveniences to pilgrims during religious journeys, giving free books and dresses, old age homes, trying to unite all Hindu people, Decolonization of Dadra, Nagar Haveli and Goa RSS has proved to be the major force, movement against emergency, large scale participation with Bhave, to make success of land movement, advocated dalits and other backward classes as temple priests, stopping forced conversions. During father of nation's visit to RSS camp in 1934 he was surprised to see no untouchability among Hindus there, and from there he began his movement against untouchability. Ambedkar in 1939 saw swyayma sevakas are moving and eating together while enquiring abt. casts, all these spell on these two leaders to prompt for reforms.

RSS was prominent in 1971, 1999 and 2013 Odisha cyclone and 1977 Andhra cyclones. RSS works heavily in 2001 Gujrat earthquakes. Seva Vharati its affiliate helps victims during 2004 Indian Ocean earthquakes, even their worst critics acknowledged their work, there are many social works they are doing cannot be written here as all these can be constructed as an article, there are many more social activities, one can find from internet.

All organizations do some social work otherwise they will have no root. Even the wicked rapists 'religious saints' indulge in social work. Even the 'spiritual' Christian organizations have to do some social educational, health services activities in order to remain relevant. This does not alter the basic character. Even the biggest cheat and tax evaders have 'charitable activities' to his credit Even dacoits are known for 'social work'.

RSS is no doubt credited with some social work. But this cannot coneal the fascist and communal face of the organization. Then some fact about 'social work'. My colleague is RSS worker and is active in 'Matri Chhhaya'- an RSS outfit. This outfit looks after deserted infants and arranges their adoption in 'Hindu families'. On the face of it, this is very noble work. But what is the purpose? My colleague says that if his outfit did not work, the child would be served by 'Missionaries of charity' and become 'Christian. May be some Muslim may adopt. This is real purpose- to avoid adoption of helpless deserted child by non Hindu. There is thus communal bias even in welfare and social work.
It is evident, all charity organisations irrespective of Muslims and Missionaries, convert deserted children, and RSS is charity organsiation and their religious bias I would not call it, but they do not convert any one to Hinduism as it is the practice, and for this they try to protect Hindu child, it is known, nothing new about it, they work to preserve Hindu child, what is wrong with it, if missionaries preserve their culture also not anything wrong with it,

http://mohanmekap.com/

Wah, so you agree that Hindus are only trying to save themselves from other religious groups that too in their own country, therefore they are communally biased. I have nothing else to say if you have said it so openly. Thank you so much.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Wah, so you agree that Hindus are only trying to save themselves from other religious groups that too in their own country, therefore they are communally biased. I have nothing else to say if you have said it so openly. Thank you so much.

If all these cultural organizations of different religions though I don't approve their sectarian approach ,work for such noble causes then what is there to object to?? About its so-called Fascist character the only point I would like to raise is that it remains the mother party and its political wing, BJP has not been charged or found guilty of practicing 'fascism' in countless state and parliamentary elections so far! Rather if any political has a notorious record against its name it is the Congress Party under Indira Gandhi. Thousands of political were dispatched to jail and were subjected to physical torture. Even the venerable leader J.P. Narayan was not spared. Rajan, Snehalata Reddy are many of such names who perished. There are a number of books written by eminent authors documenting their first-hand account of this gory version of Fascism'. Do you have a single instance of such practice of 'Fascism' on the part of BJP??

It is evident, all charity organisations irrespective of Muslims and Missionaries, convert deserted children, and RSS is charity organsiation and their religious bias I would not call it, but they do not convert any one to Hinduism as it is the practice, and for this they try to protect Hindu child, it is known, nothing new about it, they work to preserve Hindu child, what is wrong with it, if missionaries preserve their culture also not anything wrong with it,

Nothing is wrong if an organization with whatever motive works for a noble cause.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.