Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Christ said- It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven. But now Vatican is super rich. It is a matter of wonder whether Vatican and associated people will enter heaven.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/vatican-reveals-72-mln-pound-084627251.html

After death all thing left here noting is go with any person. Vatican is an independent country Indian temples have enough money.

Not all the temples ARE RICH. There are temples which are about to fall though they have historical importance. And Tirupati and Padmanabha temple are as rich as Vatican may be a little less. Tirupati is utilizing its income on education, religious research and many philanthropic works.

I hope government should stay out of internal affairs of temple, as all these are traditions and cultures that has been built since ages.

Exactly, temples and religions are no government business, they should not interfere in these matters since they have declared our country as secular which means 'no interference in personal beliefs' and that includes religious places.

Religious interference is not welcome. But what about the immense income collected in the name of religion ? They are taking to wrong routes and going in to the wrong pockets. Owing to this reason Tirupati, the next largest after Vatican in income, though it has its internal and external audits, still the money and the gold ornaments are being stolen by the insiders and they are roaming scot free without accountability.

That shows that government is unable to handle such matters. Let the private management do their job and submit certified audited reports. What I think that religion should be taxed as other business in place of giving them help or subsidies. Why should taxpayer take the burden of sending anyone to follow his personal beliefs, also why should so much of government land illegally occupied? This is simply unthinkable that our roads are full of unauthorized constructions in the name of religion despite ruling of supreme court.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Christ said- It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven. But now Vatican is super rich. It is a matter of wonder whether Vatican and associated people will enter heaven.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/vatican-reveals-72-mln-pound-084627251.html

After death all thing left here noting is go with any person. Vatican is an independent country Indian temples have enough money.

Not all the temples ARE RICH. There are temples which are about to fall though they have historical importance. And Tirupati and Padmanabha temple are as rich as Vatican may be a little less. Tirupati is utilizing its income on education, religious research and many philanthropic works.

I hope government should stay out of internal affairs of temple, as all these are traditions and cultures that has been built since ages.

Exactly, temples and religions are no government business, they should not interfere in these matters since they have declared our country as secular which means 'no interference in personal beliefs' and that includes religious places.

Religious interference is not welcome. But what about the immense income collected in the name of religion ? They are taking to wrong routes and going in to the wrong pockets. Owing to this reason Tirupati, the next largest after Vatican in income, though it has its internal and external audits, still the money and the gold ornaments are being stolen by the insiders and they are roaming scot free without accountability.

That shows that government is unable to handle such matters. Let the private management do their job and submit certified audited reports. What I think that religion should be taxed as other business in place of giving them help or subsidies. Why should taxpayer take the burden of sending anyone to follow his personal beliefs, also why should so much of government land illegally occupied? This is simply unthinkable that our roads are full of unauthorized constructions in the name of religion despite ruling of supreme court.

I think the suggestion 'religion should be taxed'' sounds more sensible.
We started from "How wealthy is Vatican!" I must admit Vatican is too wealthy for its 800+ population and having an area of about 110 acres(44 hectare). But it is their money and their choices.

We started from "How wealthy is Vatican!" I must admit Vatican is too wealthy for its 800+ population and having an area of about 110 acres(44 hectare). But it is their money and their choices.

Nothing is their own money as far as money is concerned to any religious body or country is concerned. All the Vatican's money comes from Catholic donors spread across the world.

Nothing is their own money as far as money is concerned to any religious body or country is concerned. All the Vatican's money comes from Catholic donors spread across the world.

That's what I mean with 'theirs' - it's devotees of a particular religion who show their faith by donating money, it's their faith how they do it. Either by making a few particular places rich or let the benefit go where it matters most.

That's what I mean with 'theirs' - it's devotees of a particular religion who show their faith by donating money, it's their faith how they do it. Either by making a few particular places rich or let the benefit go where it matters most.

As usual they are the extortions under the guise of Donations.
Proper auditing of money is need of hour and also how these money are utilized and channeled to different countries if at all it is true needs to be properly monitored with due check and balance.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Proper auditing of money is need of hour and also how these money are utilized and channeled to different countries if at all it is true needs to be properly monitored with due check and balance.

Tirupati has the highest income than any temple in India. It has its own administrative set up headed by an IAS officer and a big band of auditors. Despite these arrangements costly gems embedded in the jewels of the god are disappearing and cheap colored stones are coming in to their place. And this is not a rare occurence. It happened many times and the tradition continues.

Tirupati has the highest income than any temple in India. It has its own administrative set up headed by an IAS officer and a big band of auditors. Despite these arrangements costly gems embedded in the jewels of the god are disappearing and cheap colored stones are coming in to their place. And this is not a rare occurence. It happened many times and the tradition continues.

So it is not the government but government officers who are collecting tax in unison with temple management. Let the private management do it under proper audit and pay taxes to government as a private company. Good for every one.

So it is not the government but government officers who are collecting tax in unison with temple management. Let the private management do it under proper audit and pay taxes to government as a private company. Good for every one.

Auditing is done by third party. Not by government auditors. But they too can be purchased for a price.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.