Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It seems followers are blind and for sure many of them would still think that there is something cooking in these incidents, there is always two sides of the same coin.

Unfortunately blind believers are outnumbering the non followers. I don't think anything will come out of this Asaram's case.
It seems followers are blind and for sure many of them would still think that there is something cooking in these incidents, there is always two sides of the same coin.

Unfortunately blind believers are outnumbering the non followers. I don't think anything will come out of this Asaram's case.

Blind faith does not end. With prolonged jailing of the father and son- 'saintly figures' the Ashrams will be crippled. Consequently, the Asha Ram disciples will be reduced. But blind faith will not end. They and other like minded will flock to other similar gurus. That will be like goat moving from one butcher to another.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu, suni51, shadow

Blind faith does not end. With prolonged jailing of the father and son- 'saintly figures' the Ashrams will be crippled. Consequently, the Asha Ram disciples will be reduced. But blind faith will not end. They and other like minded will flock to other similar gurus. That will be like goat moving from one butcher to another.

That's a nice comparison, " goat moving from one butcher to another." yes that's the painful truth, blind faith will never end.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

There is no shortage of people like Asha ram in this country and still growing. Most of the people need some kind of motivation to move in life. Most of them get into clutches of fakes who do nothing but play with their sentiments.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, shadow

Unfortunately people like Asharam are worse than butchers who wouldn't let the goat to move to another butcher but keep it spellbound for ever to cut into pieces one day soon.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, shadow

Unfortunately people like Asharam are worse than butchers who wouldn't let the goat to move to another butcher but keep it spellbound for ever to cut into pieces one day soon.

Then blame the goat, not the butcher which willingly is ready to offer its neck for slitting.

Then blame the goat, not the butcher which willingly is ready to offer its neck for slitting.

Human has brain but goat is an innocent animal who is unable to think. :huh:

The blind followers are also goat like as they also cannot think. If they could, they would not follow blindly.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The blind followers are also goat like as they also cannot think. If they could, they would not follow blindly.

Well said, Goat is animal who cannot think but man has power to think still surrenders to their evil designs.

Well said, Goat is animal who cannot think but man has power to think still surrenders to their evil designs.

That's where the caliber comes in to fore.His wisdom which he has got as a boon is being abused.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.