Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
They should be punished for that.

Who will punished.spitting on public places in crime but I never listen that some one punished for it.

There is no punishment for any offence. That's why offenders are increasing day by day.

There is no punishment for any offence. That's why offenders are increasing day by day.

Punishment is not the only way to control. If we are civilized enough no question of such activities.

Punishment is not the only way to control. If we are civilized enough no question of such activities.

Civilization in India? It existed in history books once, not in real life especially in the present scenario.

Civilization in India? It existed in history books once, not in real life especially in the present scenario.

Exactly! Hardly difficult to see civilized people in the present scenario.

Exactly! Hardly difficult to see civilized people in the present scenario.

Al most all the spheres of life are filled with unscrupulous and uncivilized people. Including Pilgrim centers.

IT has not gone as low as you think bigbro, there still are plenty of people who know how to behave. If the country still exists, they are the reason behind it, not everyone is bad or uncivilised. Old values may be good but newer ones aren't all that bad either. Good and bad always remain here, there and everywhere.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

IT has not gone as low as you think bigbro, there still are plenty of people who know how to behave. If the country still exists, they are the reason behind it, not everyone is bad or uncivilised. Old values may be good but newer ones aren't all that bad either. Good and bad always remain here, there and everywhere.

What I meant was Good values did not perish totally. They are dwindling at a faster rate.See the rapes, scams have become a regular affair. Just a decade back, the situation was not as bad as now.

What I meant was Good values did not perish totally. They are dwindling at a faster rate.See the rapes, scams have become a regular affair. Just a decade back, the situation was not as bad as now.

The population is increasing at very brisk pace and to be frank our government should do to limit it without delay without thinking about vote-banks etc. Overpopulation ruins not only growth but loosens the control of government on law and allied management.

The population is increasing at very brisk pace and to be frank our government should do to limit it without delay without thinking about vote-banks etc. Overpopulation ruins not only growth but loosens the control of government on law and allied management.

Defacing the heritage sites is an old problem. Government's apathy towards heritage sites is deplorable.
We only have to see the care taken in other countries, the punishments are severe and silent but sure. No one dares go against rules.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.