Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We only have to see the care taken in other countries, the punishments are severe and silent but sure. No one dares go against rules.

Pity is government spends a lot and speaks a lot about the necessities of upholding our culture and heritage. Wonder where these funds are going.
We only have to see the care taken in other countries, the punishments are severe and silent but sure. No one dares go against rules.

Pity is government spends a lot and speaks a lot about the necessities of upholding our culture and heritage. Wonder where these funds are going.

We cannot blame governments all the time. A government is as good as its people make it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We cannot blame governments all the time. A government is as good as its people make it.

Agreed. After all we are the makers of the governments. But, the government has to keep a vigil to save these priceless possessions from the marauders.

Agreed. After all we are the makers of the governments. But, the government has to keep a vigil to save these priceless possessions from the marauders.

To be very frank, people are equally responsible for keeping their monuments safe. It is not possible for any democratic government to keep a 24 hours vigil on every building. We do not have that ig funds. People will have to come forward and safeguard them.

To be very frank, people are equally responsible for keeping their monuments safe. It is not possible for any democratic government to keep a 24 hours vigil on every building. We do not have that ig funds. People will have to come forward and safeguard them.

Thar is in theory. Tell me frankly if the element of 'responsibility' is there in us?

Thar is in theory. Tell me frankly if the element of 'responsibility' is there in us?

You can't blame yourself for 10-20% hooligans who engage in bad activities. Tell me honestly if you ever did anything that was undesired! I can tell you, I have never done a single such act. I don't tolerate anyone doing it as well.

You can't blame yourself for 10-20% hooligans who engage in bad activities. Tell me honestly if you ever did anything that was undesired! I can tell you, I have never done a single such act. I don't tolerate anyone doing it as well.

I had to involve myself in a fist fight with a group of boys who were breaking the bulbs of the street lights. And the bye standers were seeing the fun. Not one joined hands with me. That's the reality, like it or not.

I had to involve myself in a fist fight with a group of boys who were breaking the bulbs of the street lights. And the bye standers were seeing the fun. Not one joined hands with me. That's the reality, like it or not.

I agree with you, people do not like to engage in fights which might harm them or not related to their own interests. They expect someone to help when in problem or bad situation but never come forward to help others in same situation.

I agree with you, people do not like to engage in fights which might harm them or not related to their own interests. They expect someone to help when in problem or bad situation but never come forward to help others in same situation.

So, that's the attitude of the people. How do you expect such people who look after their own interests to act as the custodians of our heritage ?

There is no punishment for any offence. That's why offenders are increasing day by day.

Punishment is not the only way to control. If we are civilized enough no question of such activities.

Civilization in India? It existed in history books once, not in real life especially in the present scenario.

IT has not gone as low as you think bigbro, there still are plenty of people who know how to behave. If the country still exists, they are the reason behind it, not everyone is bad or uncivilised. Old values may be good but newer ones aren't all that bad either. Good and bad always remain here, there and everywhere.

What I meant was Good values did not perish totally. They are dwindling at a faster rate.See the rapes, scams have become a regular affair. Just a decade back, the situation was not as bad as now.

The population is increasing at very brisk pace and to be frank our government should do to limit it without delay without thinking about vote-banks etc. Overpopulation ruins not only growth but loosens the control of government on law and allied management.

Yes overpopulation is also problem in India. But now people are serious to control population. Population growth in my district is less than average population growth of India.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.