Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is only God who can creates miracles that's why when nothing is left in hands of doctors they suggest to do prayers....
Is prayer a part of healing science. Now doctors also recommend this. In many movies, when the disease is incurable, doctor says- God alone (or prayer) can bring miracle. The well wishers and family begin ringing temple bells and the patient gets right. But it is a matter of wonder that real life doctors also recommend prayer.

However, prayer has a psychological affect on a patient. But what if patient cannot even listen to the prayer or doctor. How will prayer help patient if he has no idea about this. Psychological affect of prayers on others can definitely be of no help to a patient. If prayer were so powerful, nobody would die of a disease. Prayer would do the trick.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health/Prayer-spirituality-gets-the-doctors-nod/articleshow/20169194.cms

All doctors are not atheist, they also believe in religions. I read at doctor nursing this message. " I treat you but God cure you"

Doctors are also human beings. Actually they are humans first and then docotrs. I don't understand why we look at them differently. They also have their limitations.

All are human. Doctors are human. Astrologers are human. Poets and priests are human. Here similarity ends. A doctor is a Science professional and hence it is bizarre that doctors talk of 'prayer' to heal a patient. There is nothing wrong if astrologer, poet and priests say so. The priests are actually expected to say so.

But after all what's science and where did it come from? It existed alright, but ultimately it was the human who formed rules in a systematic manner that named it science. Whatever you call it, at the end of the day, it is a human who matters, not machines or even the profession.

Of course man matters. He studied how the universe functions and organized the knowledge in various compartments naming these as Biology, Physics, Chemistry etc. That is why science is called systematic body of knowledge. Man used the knowledge so gained for his benefit.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It will be better to say that all doctors are 'businessmen'. They attract patients (rather customers) by appealing to their sentiments including religious. I had some times back remarked on unholy alliance between astrologers and doctors. Astrologers forecast a particular time when a child born will have very good future. The doctors ensure that child birth (even premature) should take on time considered auspicious. No surprise, photographs of several religious saints hand on walls of private hospitals and in doctors' clinics. This does not reflect doctor's faith but is simply trick to attract more customers (patients if you like)

I am 100% agree with you. In these medical practice is not profession but it is business. True and honest doctors are rare.

You cannot say that all doctors are businessman. If there are no good doctors, no diseases or no patients will be treated. There are few bad peoples in every professions. Same is the case in doctors too. But not like you people have mentioned.
Is prayer a part of healing science. Now doctors also recommend this. In many movies, when the disease is incurable, doctor says- God alone (or prayer) can bring miracle. The well wishers and family begin ringing temple bells and the patient gets right. But it is a matter of wonder that real life doctors also recommend prayer.

However, prayer has a psychological affect on a patient. But what if patient cannot even listen to the prayer or doctor. How will prayer help patient if he has no idea about this. Psychological affect of prayers on others can definitely be of no help to a patient. If prayer were so powerful, nobody would die of a disease. Prayer would do the trick.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health/Prayer-spirituality-gets-the-doctors-nod/articleshow/20169194.cms

All doctors are not atheist, they also believe in religions. I read at doctor nursing this message. " I treat you but God cure you"

Doctors are also human beings. Actually they are humans first and then docotrs. I don't understand why we look at them differently. They also have their limitations.

All are human. Doctors are human. Astrologers are human. Poets and priests are human. Here similarity ends. A doctor is a Science professional and hence it is bizarre that doctors talk of 'prayer' to heal a patient. There is nothing wrong if astrologer, poet and priests say so. The priests are actually expected to say so.

But after all what's science and where did it come from? It existed alright, but ultimately it was the human who formed rules in a systematic manner that named it science. Whatever you call it, at the end of the day, it is a human who matters, not machines or even the profession.

Of course man matters. He studied how the universe functions and organized the knowledge in various compartments naming these as Biology, Physics, Chemistry etc. That is why science is called systematic body of knowledge. Man used the knowledge so gained for his benefit.

Yes, rightly said. Those are really great thoughts. After all, as you said knowledge is only for the benefit of all of us, isn't it?

Yes, rightly said. Those are really great thoughts. After all, as you said knowledge is only for the benefit of all of us, isn't it?

True!! Knowledge is the end result that we gain.
Prayer is a great thing. We all doing prayer anytime , anyway ,anywhere.
I also believe on that, It is a really good and healthy medicine.

Be positive

Prayer may be okay but is this priests's or doctor's job. If so, I wonder if doctors could prescribe prayers and the medicine shops store hymns and prayer books and beads. :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But there deed are not like a human. If a doctor who in government service and he demands money for every service that what you say it is deed of human being. I read that in Rajathan one government hospital demands money to open stitches after surgery. Now he is behind bar. It is situation in private hospitals. They got facilities and concession from government to start hospital, that they will treat free on at concessional charge to poor patients. But they never do it.

But there deed are not like a human. If a doctor who in government service and he demands money for every service that what you say it is deed of human being. I read that in Rajathan one government hospital demands money to open stitches after surgery. Now he is behind bar. It is situation in private hospitals. They got facilities and concession from government to start hospital, that they will treat free on at concessional charge to poor patients. But they never do it.

If you have a strong conviction that doctors behave just like a priest, may be you should have ever or you should never go to a doctor.
Government do not give any concessions and no private hospitals say that they treat free of cost to poor patients.
Infact they spend crores of money to the politicians and only then they can get approval though all facilities may be adequate as per MCI. When asked to owners of private hospitals, they say that they compensate for the loss of money given to the politicians. Whom do you think is the ultimate criminal.
I am not in support of people who demands excess money.
As per MCI every hospital should possess a free ward and people belonging to those wards will be treated free of cost.
If the doctors could treat every disease then where is the question of death. We cant change nature. Can we? The disease that can be cured are well taken care of. Those that cant be are to be left to god's hand.

You have rightly pointed that out and looks like words of experience. Nothing can beat the power prayers carry. I have experienced this first hand on many occasions.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.