The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Adsense can be erratic at times with people losing their account for no rhyme or reason and once you lose your account it is difficult to get it back and even regarding payments they can be very lax.On of my friends had neraly 200 dollars in her account and she got paid only after that and that too after many repeated reminders and requests

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Adsense can be erratic at times with people losing their account for no rhyme or reason and once you lose your account it is difficult to get it back and even regarding payments they can be very lax.On of my friends had neraly 200 dollars in her account and she got paid only after that and that too after many repeated reminders and requests

Yes that is a risk. But I don't know what to do. And that is why I have signed up for Chitika as an alternative. But I hope that Adesense doesn't do it to me.
And waiting for $200? I guess your friend might have set that threshold.
Congratulations Abhijit this will be a happy movement for you. Can you share some tips to all of us how to get good ammount from blogs.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Congratulations Abhijit this will be a happy movement for you. Can you share some tips to all of us how to get good ammount from blogs.

Well no tips from my side as I am not an expert. However, I do update my blogs as much as I can with the latest info as frequently as I can.
Congrats Abhijeet I have been planning since long to start blogging but could not do it properly due to lack of time but will do it sincerely once get time. :)
Congrats Sir...I didnt receive even my first Payment.Can you give some advice for me to get payment from Adsense.
Congrats Sir...I didnt receive even my first Payment.Can you give some advice for me to get payment from Adsense.

Give me your blog or website links please, I am also interested to know about blogging and adsense.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually for the first six months or so, I was just publishing news on my blog like crazy. I was posting about 4-5 news daily. That's when the blog got some grip and traffic. That's the second time I got paid.

Yes that is a risk. But I don't know what to do. And that is why I have signed up for Chitika as an alternative. But I hope that Adesense doesn't do it to me.

I suppose thats what it is, she may not have realised that she had changed or clicked on the settings....otherwise normally adsense pays once you reach the minimum payout amount !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I suppose thats what it is, she may not have realised that she had changed or clicked on the settings....otherwise normally adsense pays once you reach the minimum payout amount !

It could have happened. I mean that's a possibility. Do ask her to change the settings and try again.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.