The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats Sir...I didnt receive even my first Payment.Can you give some advice for me to get payment from Adsense.

Actually for the first six months or so, I was just publishing news on my blog like crazy. I was posting about 4-5 news daily. That's when the blog got some grip and traffic. That's the second time I got paid.

4 to 5 post daily !! That's lot. No doubt you are getting now output for your hardwork. When I was active with my blog, my goal was of posting at least one or two article in the week. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Congrats Sir...I didnt receive even my first Payment.Can you give some advice for me to get payment from Adsense.

Actually for the first six months or so, I was just publishing news on my blog like crazy. I was posting about 4-5 news daily. That's when the blog got some grip and traffic. That's the second time I got paid.

4 to 5 post daily !! That's lot. No doubt you are getting now output for your hardwork. When I was active with my blog, my goal was of posting at least one or two article in the week. :laugh:

Yes. 4-5 posts on a daily basis. And Adsense ads were on my sites then.But I was too new to the system so never paid attention to the placement of the ads. My ignorance proved to be blessings for me.

Yes. 4-5 posts on a daily basis. And Adsense ads were on my sites then.But I was too new to the system so never paid attention to the placement of the ads. My ignorance proved to be blessings for me.

Placement of ads.. and it work for you!!? What do you mean by it? Provide more information on it.

Placement of ads.. and it work for you!!? What do you mean by it? Provide more information on it.

Yes. I used to place ads at that space on the page where they would not be visible without scorlling the page down. Ads should be placed in the upper part of the page. Observe other sites and you will know what I am saying.
That means your ads wasn't on the top before. So how they worked well for you?

Yes. I was unaware of where I should place the ads. I mean, I never even thought of it until my friend - an online friend like you - suggested me to change. And there was difference in earnings in a week's time.

So we can post daily just few of them to have a good earnings in future.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Actually it is not just having the ads on top, you need to keep changing the size every once in a while and change the position as well to get the best results...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Actually it is not just having the ads on top, you need to keep changing the size every once in a while and change the position as well to get the best results...

Well, I wont' really agree with changing the position often. I am sure you might have visited certian that have the same format for years and years. I guess, the position matter more.
Congratullation Abhijeet I hope you will earn much more in future and from boddunan.I am also waiting for my 4th adsense cheque.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.