The topic is locked.
It is just a follow up thread of my previous thread about my Adsense cheque. I just now got my second cheque from Adsense of $101. I am so happy to get paid for my efforts. I believe it will be an inspiration for all adsense members out there.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's for sure abhi.. Thanks for sharing. I have still not reached to my first payment as I am still new on it... But I guess it will take time. Hope I will be there soon. Congrats.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
That's great Abhijeet! many warm congratulations to you!!! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is just a follow up thread of my previous thread about my Adsense cheque. I just now got my second cheque from Adsense of $101. I am so happy to get paid for my efforts. I believe it will be an inspiration for all adsense members out there.

Congratulations and wish you the very best for your future earnings ! by the way I hit the thank you button by mistake instead of quote :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's for sure abhi.. Thanks for sharing. I have still not reached to my first payment as I am still new on it... But I guess it will take time. Hope I will be there soon. Congrats.

I wasn't really active with my blog as I was writing for some people. So, that took me a while to reach the payout. But you have a site and not a blog, so I guess, you will reach there faster.
Google adsense is a genuine way to earn money from your hard and smart work, so there is no doubt about your payments. The main thing is you can earn from adsense till your web site is alive on Internet.
Google adsense is a genuine way to earn money from your hard and smart work, so there is no doubt about your payments. The main thing is you can earn from adsense till your web site is alive on Internet.

Not really. Adsense can disapprove of your account any time and there is hardly any practical chance of getting your account back. Adsense is not as simple as it looks.

I wasn't really active with my blog as I was writing for some people. So, that took me a while to reach the payout. But you have a site and not a blog, so I guess, you will reach there faster.

Well, it is blog hosed on blogger with custom domain... So same thing. About earning, I am still very far away, have earned only 30$ so far. Actually I am earning more via infolinks than adsense. :laugh:

Well, it is blog hosed on blogger with custom domain... So same thing. About earning, I am still very far away, have earned only 30$ so far. Actually I am earning more via infolinks than adsense. :laugh:

I am not earning too much from Infolinks. But comparatively, it is going well wtih Adsense. By the way $30 is really too far, in my opinion. But I know you will soon reach there.
HA ha.. YEs I know it is too far away.. And honestly speaking I am not more active on my blog either. Well, let's see where it ends.

Congratulation Abhi I know how much hard work you are doing for it. good luck
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.