Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abhijit write some articles, you will understand your good and bad aspects. I feel you should have good facts and good flow of words to make it attractive. Presentation should be good enough with formating and photos nicely uploaded and arranged. Everything should be systematic and presentable.
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Abhijit write some articles, you will understand your good and bad aspects. I feel you should have good facts and good flow of words to make it attractive. Presentation should be good enough with formating and photos nicely uploaded and arranged. Everything should be systematic and presentable.

Well, as you pointed out about writing articles, I am getting used to this site. As far as my writing is concerned, I have more than 550 articles on a site that I update regularly. I am setting a target there for myself. Apart from that, I try to make paras of about 60-65 words. Bigger than those look too big. I used bold, underline wherever needed. The question is only about the images. As some images have copyrights and we can't use them, I find it best not to use them at all.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.